What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Mist limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Phrenos,

Your Nepal Mist girl looks very Nepalese dominant to me.
How is she doing lately ? :thank you:

Thanks Dubi! the party starts a bit with the First Nepal Mist (Kali Mist Pheno) in the Flo Room:)

Phrenos

Hi Phrenos,

Your Nepal Mist girl looks very Nepalese dominant to me.
How is she doing lately ? :thank you:
Hi Dubi!
She have a 25 days in flo actualy, I leave here some photos of the other Nepal Mist (Nepali Pheno)I have pending the other seeds of the pheno Kali Mist :)

Attachments

• nm_6ic.jpg
    nm_6ic.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 191
  • nm3_ic.jpg
    nm3_ic.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 182
  • nm4_ic.jpg
    nm4_ic.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 209
  • nm_k2_2ic.jpg
    nm_k2_2ic.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 233
  • nm_k2_ic.jpg
    nm_k2_ic.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 213

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely friend :)

She is now showing a more tamed and resinous flowering with stronger Kali Mist influence .... how are the aromas evolving ?

Phrenos

Hello good afternoon to everyone!!
I leave here my impressions about Nepal Mist with just two weeks of curing, about the first phenotype that I have been able to taste, as well as two friends.
I usually consume it almost always in a small pipe (Red Eye Amazed) and vaporizer (Arizer Solo)
The first sampling, the second shot and you start to notice in the head, it gives you an energy point, which lets you do things without any problem, on rare occasions and easily controllable I have accumulated a couple of tasks XD
at the same time that this I have noticed a body relaxation, not heavy as some indicates, if not rather as any type of pain or pressure, tension would vanish ... The flavor especially at the moment predominates a touch of hashish and the incense smoke does not very refined "darker"
One of these friends, who suffers from pain, told me this, in case anyone can help, any information is good :) as always subjective, everything can not feel the same, but its effects of smoking we all agree on that body relaxation and that brain effect.

"Almost complete relaxation of joint tension, decreased tingling of legs and arms, reduced perception of optical pain at a cognitive level, concentration increases, helps him focus more on a task, since he is somewhat affected by executive function due to his ailments "

I hope it can be of use to you when it comes to launching yourself to grow this variety, right now I have another Nepali phenomenon, which as soon as I can prove it I will put my impressions, we will see how it differs from this one.

Greetings to all!

Attachments

• nmk4_2.jpg
    nmk4_2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 279
  • nm_dry2.jpg
    nm_dry2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 270
  • nm_dry_1.jpg
    nm_dry_1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 290
  • nep8.jpg
    nep8.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 283

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for the feedback friend ;) Glad you and your close circle are already experiencing and enjoying with the new Nepal Mist! :grouphug:

The flowers of this first pheno seem to have a more hybrid look with more Kali Mist influence. Nepal Mist effect is very cerebral, but not nervous or edgy, it delivers a clear psychological relaxation, like feeling everything is in its right place. Happy to hear it provides medicinal relief to your friend.

The second pheno you have just started to flower puts a big smile in my face :)
She looks exactly like my beloved old pure Nepalese Kathmanu from late 90s, eager to follow her progress and to learn how her finished product will be.
A big hug!!

Hello good afternoon to everyone!!
I leave here my impressions about Nepal Mist with just two weeks of curing, about the first phenotype that I have been able to taste, as well as two friends.
I usually consume it almost always in a small pipe (Red Eye Amazed) and vaporizer (Arizer Solo)
The first sampling, the second shot and you start to notice in the head, it gives you an energy point, which lets you do things without any problem, on rare occasions and easily controllable I have accumulated a couple of tasks XD
at the same time that this I have noticed a body relaxation, not heavy as some indicates, if not rather as any type of pain or pressure, tension would vanish ... The flavor especially at the moment predominates a touch of hashish and the incense smoke does not very refined "darker"
One of these friends, who suffers from pain, told me this, in case anyone can help, any information is good :) as always subjective, everything can not feel the same, but its effects of smoking we all agree on that body relaxation and that brain effect.

"Almost complete relaxation of joint tension, decreased tingling of legs and arms, reduced perception of optical pain at a cognitive level, concentration increases, helps him focus more on a task, since he is somewhat affected by executive function due to his ailments "

I hope it can be of use to you when it comes to launching yourself to grow this variety, right now I have another Nepali phenomenon, which as soon as I can prove it I will put my impressions, we will see how it differs from this one.

Greetings to all!

Nice work my fried, thank you for the informative write up!:biggrin:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Bump!!

In 48 hours, the Moon slides on into 1st Quarter Libra: Time to plant Annuals for Fragrance and Beauty.

Humple W.

Bump!!

In 48 hours, the Moon slides on into 1st Quarter Libra: Time to plant Annuals for Fragrance and Beauty.

Have you grown Nepal Mist before? It's on my shortlist for the next seed order I make (whenever that happens - have to convince the wife we need more genetics!).

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Hey Humple!

No I haven't grown it before, this will be the first time. Really excited to run them.

I hear you on ordering. If I even mention having mailed a letter, I get the "You don't need any more Seeds" look.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to hear you are about to start some Nepal Mist FletchF.Fletch :)
This old sativa line was rescued on the limit with great efforts so it will be a pleasure to see more growers enjoying this genetics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Growing fairly quick FletchF.Fletch :) Initial leaves look more on the KM side.
Certainly, time for transplant. Are they already showing preflowers or still too early ?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Hi dubi , hope you had fun at Spannabis. Unfortunately I was not able to finish the Nepal Mist. Family issues forced a downsizing to accommodate and make room for a loved one in our home. It was very sad. They were in Supreme health, were very very tall, and were just starting to flower in earnest. Will try again this Autumn.

Latest posts

Latest posts