What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Chapo (Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger) - The Plug Seedbank

C

c64

Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger

75% Sour Diesel IBL
25% Biker Kush.

Flowering time: 9 - 10 weeks

Height: Medium / Tall
Yield: Large
Odour: Extreme

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mohadib

Veteran
I would describe it as a powerful pungent aroma, with some conifer smell.

Hmm, I wonder if that "conifer smell" is a residue from the Biker Kush. Weird that you ain't getting any sour from that cross
chin.gif

C

Capra ibex

I thought ECSD and Sour Diesel IBL were different?

ECSD being the clone and SD IBL being a seed line?

Headbanger not using ECSD at all, i'm happy to be corrected though.

Mohadib

Veteran
I thought ECSD and Sour Diesel IBL were different?

ECSD being the clone and SD IBL being a seed line?

Headbanger not using ECSD at all, i'm happy to be corrected though.

Rez' Sour Diesel IBL is based on the ESCD clone. It's genetic make-up is supposed to be: ECSD x [ECSD x (ECSD x (ECSD x Soma's NYCD))].

Headbanger also contains ECSD as it's a cross between Rez' SD IBL and Biker Kush:tiphat:

C

c64

Hello, :tiphat:

....Weird that you ain't getting any sour from that cross View Image

Sorry, I have to admit, I always have something difficulties with the detection and classification of specific odor properties. :shucks:
My smoker crew can classify this better, though that usually ends in endless discussions. :smoke out:

It's my first sour strain.
What I can say, this lady has a unique fragrance, she has hard, heavy and very resinous flowers, she does not need much fertilizer. She is a robust plant and needs no special attention in growth and flowering.
The mother plant will provide me with cuttings for a long time. I like this cross and give a big "thumbs up". :joint:

nickman

Veteran
Very nice plant...

Headbanger kills on its own let alone with more Sour added to the genetics...!!!...

mctasty

I will try to get some nug shots, my buddy just grew a pack and I can say this is some very nice cannabis. All phenos are nice but some are really nice, has a borderline PIFF taste, that musky basement, sour funky smell but it also has a borderline grapefruit smell as well, taste how it smells. I plan on growing some asap soon has I can take some cuts off the moms.

I would recommend this as a sleeper pack for sure, some true hidden gems.

Cloneman

Veteran
Has anyone else grown this lately ? Am thinking of buying a pack

I bought a pack in March from attitude 6 seeds £70 not cheap, with 3 Pyramid varieties. 5 weeks ago i soaked 3 of each, so thats 12 and only got 6 plants.

The 3 el chapo didn't crack so i helped them by biting them. Only one germed and took its time to come up all weird, very stunted. I was going to bin it but thought its not taking up much space so left it. After a few weeks it picked up and has caught up with the other topped plants. They all will be cloned in a couple of weeks for my crop at the end of august.

It seems to me that all of these seeds are old, with the pyramid i don't care so much as they were 7 seeds (2 extra) and cheap.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have both the parent strains are they're two of the smelliest plants ever. the headbanger in particular is ridiculous, a few puffs will make my entire house reek.

i do love both of them but they are a liability in this regard.

Latest posts

Latest posts