What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
About 3 weeks since these Sour A5 Haze were sprouted and put in solo cups. Had a bit of shock when taking the dome off and maybe a slight overwatering. They could be happier but do not look too bad. Some very different looking expressions so far.

Had hoped to get them in the big tent last weekend but felt they needed another week. This weekend they will go into 3 gallon fabric pots and under the CMH. May give them 5-7 days depending on how they respond but will be flipped soon to control size and weed out males.

picture.php

og.naj

Looking good Bmac1, the leafs on 3-4 plants is a little bit curved, do you think that can come from the nutrient level in your soil?

Bmac1

Veteran
They have bounced back nicely over the past two days. I will likely get them potted up this weekend. A good number of them are showing early sig s of trichs and they are starting to stink.

Bmac1

Veteran
Got the Sour A5 Haze into new pots today. They had good roots in the solo cups and were ready. I will leave them in the dark till morning and then turn the CMH but dialed down.

I will give them about a week and then flip them. Karma had noted that these will be beasts so smaller pots (not quite full) and flowering small should help manage them.

picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Got the Sour A5 Haze into new pots today. They had good roots in the solo cups and were ready. I will leave them in the dark till morning and then turn the CMH but dialed down.

I will give them about a week and then flip them. Karma had noted that these will be beasts so smaller pots (not quite full) and flowering small should help manage them.

View Image

sweet, can't wait to see how they turn out. getting ready to flip my seedlings within the week I think.

Bmac1

Veteran
So the lights just went off now for their 6 hours of darkness. I turned the light back up to 630w a day ago as well.

Just before lights out, I gave them an epsom foliar spray down and changed the timer so that tomorrow morning they will start their first 12 hours of darkness. I am thinking that after week 5 or 6 I may go to an 11/13 schedule depending on how they are developing.

I'll snap a pic tonight when the lights come back on.

Bmac1

Veteran
This is a first for me with flowering so small (though they have grown significantly over the past 5 days) as well as weeding out males in flower. I am only doing it as these have potential to be quite big as well as long flowering. This way if I end up with a nice amount of females (4-6), I should able to manage them just fine, even if they tripple in size. I just hope I dont end up with only 2 or 3.

I was hopeful to get a crop in by xmas but that is out the window with these, I just hope I'm not hitting March before harvest, haha.

I am very excited about this cross, giddy with anticipation even. I've been wanting to get a hazey girl back in the rotation since losing my SLH keeper and I would put money on having multiple candidates in this run. How can you go wrong the haze and sour?