What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant Haze x Kali China

Fronk

Day 122. :woohoo:

Attachments

• 1C926D01-A9CB-4CFF-8C0E-0A0671EA1FAF.jpg
    1C926D01-A9CB-4CFF-8C0E-0A0671EA1FAF.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 27E4B177-B90F-46E7-801C-4243FE13D728.jpg
    27E4B177-B90F-46E7-801C-4243FE13D728.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 732B673F-B7A1-45DE-AF8A-ED3E48C05C62.jpg
    732B673F-B7A1-45DE-AF8A-ED3E48C05C62.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 5D71A7FF-1DE9-41AD-BECE-4B9C4B3EC778.jpg
    5D71A7FF-1DE9-41AD-BECE-4B9C4B3EC778.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 32
  • EB4AE496-42B9-4D8C-AACC-504FD875E9E3.jpg
    EB4AE496-42B9-4D8C-AACC-504FD875E9E3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 35

Fronk

Chopped on day 126. :woohoo:
Smells like over ripe mangoes and flowers.
Really nicely pungent.
Looks and smells simply delicious.
Similar terpenes to C5xKC but this one is much sweeter.
Thanks Dubi and Sammy for this one.
I’ve got clones of all plants so hopefully I find something that I really like :)

Attachments

• BD9EAD15-59A6-4E7F-9F22-9D6C2390C36B.jpg
    BD9EAD15-59A6-4E7F-9F22-9D6C2390C36B.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 46875A29-AE10-4020-BE0B-8A8E385963CC.jpg
    46875A29-AE10-4020-BE0B-8A8E385963CC.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 4F7FC842-697B-4FA3-B75B-CF52990E3177.jpg
    4F7FC842-697B-4FA3-B75B-CF52990E3177.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 79C7A3C6-4E40-4535-9425-6CFAD5B89EEB.jpg
    79C7A3C6-4E40-4535-9425-6CFAD5B89EEB.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 31
  • CC8BB19D-1D02-4A79-BB30-E10E38816428.jpg
    CC8BB19D-1D02-4A79-BB30-E10E38816428.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Fronk :tiphat: What a ride, but looks like it was well worth!

The hybrid has shown strong traits from both parent lines.
The big size, long flowering, huge yield, long dense colas and reflowerings of the HashPlant Haze mother,
with more evident Kali China influence (fruity mango terpenes, resins and slight purple colors) in late flowering.

Can't wait for the smoke report ;) Thanks again for all the amazing gardening job you are doing with so many of our latest hybrids, very much appreciated!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
She defo looks and sounds delicious, hope she smokes like she looks.
Stellar work, congrats mate, enjoy them flowers and keep us posted about her potency and aroma’s in time.
Many thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Fronk,

Did you have the chance to give a try to your HPH x Kali China harvest ? :yummy:
Curious to know your opinion!

Fronk

Tropical, passionfruit, little earthy,hints of flowers at the end. Slightly fermented, little gas.
Not very sticky.
Thick, really smooth smoke.
Potent, uplifting, dreamy/trippy but calm and relaxing (if you have a free mind)
Head in the clouds but still grounded.
Not very sharp.
Accelerates thoughts.
There’s an intense feeling in stomach/heart reminiscing the start of a mushroom trip.
Really balanced in aromas and high.
Most friendly out of the 3 I grew.
Not as violent as C5xKC or KillerA5 but certainly as potent.
No paranoia for me but I could see it not go down well for everyone.
It’s really good weed not for daily use.
:thank you: Dubi and Sammy.
I’ll be keeping this one around.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you friend for the smoke report :) Much appreciated!

Sounds like a strong and complex smoke, glad to hear you keep clones for further use. :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Please StrongTree, keep us updated about this one and the other ones you are just finishing, amazing work friend :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I've been enjoying a lot lately smoking HPH x Kali Chinas in the afternoons :)
Best wishes for the flowering stage StrongTree!

Kijell

I started two seeds of these, was planning on running these a long time.
One has unfortunately webbed starter leafs like in Australian Bastard Cannabis, lets see how this mutation will work out.
Like many mentioned here I think it will be the most comforting and happy haze from the r+d section.

Very interesting to smoke/grow haze without much Northern Lights in it. I think I will like it more.
Like my favourite Haze, although widely available in Netherlands, is still Original Amnesia (Enemy of the State x Neville's Haze to my infos).
Much more comforting and happy for me than the Silver Haze combos out there.
So the extra afghani in HPH x KC I hope will have kind of a similiar effect for me. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Glad to hear you are going to give a try to HPH x Kali China, it will be officially released in 2021 as a limited edition so hopefully we will see more grow diaries of this new cross in the close future. Hopefully it lives up to your expectations.

Not fully sure what Amnesia exactly is, but in my opinion is mainly a NL/Haze bred more towards the NL side. Far to be my favorite Dutch Haze hybrid: Jack Herer, Kali Mist and other Haze hybrids from the 90s like Hawaiian Haze were much superior to Amnesia, both in terpenes and quality of the sativa effects.

Kijell

Hey dubi thanks for the answer, very interesting!

I dont want to hijack this thread and not fully tell my life history but I was shopping regular in coffeeshops in southern netherland coffeeshops 10 years ago.
Like a good shop was Kosbor in Maastricht they had all the good Haze like real A5 Haze, Super Silver Haze, Amnesia, Jack Herer and some Hawaiian Hybrid like you mentioned.
We enjoyed all these strains but the Amnesia cut was just on another level, it also won the local cups in these years.
Hard to describe smell, musky earthy with menthol and lime incense, very fresh and addictive smell.
We were laughing our asses off and had the best times, very social, happy, comforting and engaging.
Super big calyxes, unique incense smell in the room after smoking. We always wondered why is it so good and when we went for example to Amsterdam Shops we kind of got a different thing.
Also noticing the name was changing often to Amnesia Haze and not just Amnesia.

We were never as impressed with the „Amsterdam“ Cut of Amnesia, there has to be multiple versions of Amnesia which gets confusing.
Beginning with Somas version of Amnesia, SSH Cut labelled Amnesia, and Hy-Pro claiming to be inventer.
Stating he used Enemy of the State x Nevilles Haze. Enemy of the State being a Skunk/Afghani Combi with musky smell.
When I saw a picture of the Hy-Pro Cut being posted on IG someday I was really sure that this is what I was looking for with these big ass foxtailing calyxes.
I would agree with you that the Amnesia I was getting in Amsterdam is not that special, or for a matter of fact any other version than this Hy-Pro cut.
picture.php

Also I went with a friend on a little tour 3 months ago through south netherlands and went haze shopping.
We got this Amnesia buds like shown on picture from a shop I trust and it still had the best effects and smell for us.
Mango Haze being also really good, Jack Herer more on the standard side.
And some newer haze hybrids that were going in a nice direction, like mixing it with some diesel or african.

I plan on doing a great haze run with Amnesia (Hy-Pro Cut) x A5 Haze, Original Amnesia Seeds by Hy-Pro, Super Silver Haze and some Nevilles Haze combo from you.
I really want to see how they compare if grown by myself and if the Hy-Pro cut really differs from the others.

Sorry this went way longer than expected lmao. I know there are plants with greater sativa qualities, like compared to A5 Haze.
But I just like this cut very much for the friendly effects and awesome terps/smell.
I would be really interested if you recognize these buds I posted and describe, maybe you have not smoked the cut I am talking about.

Nevertheless thanks for discussion and happy new year! :)

StrongTree

HPH x Kali China - fresh for 2021 !... glad to see this will be released... this one is expressing little different than my earlier germinations.... this time the plant structure is showing less of the HP structure...more of a elegant KC branch pattern...more of a haze/mist look to the flower clusters...slight pink hue starting to show from older calyx
... resins are copious since early flower... excellent distinct KC odor
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts