What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

F

Frylock

Does anyone actually think that if Trump actually got his way with everything the 'deep state' would be 100x deeper state than it is already??

Of course it would be....

Badfishy1

If somebody spied on Trump or committed crimes against his campaign then let AG Barr charge them. It's really that simple.

Until then your feelings don't mean shit.

Once again zero substance. It will happen screencap it schlomo. Don’t bother with a response. It will go ignored

Wendull C.

Veteran
Is that it Bro? Pretty weak.
Don't want to discus the turd Fishy put out for news? Heck no.
Don't want to talk about all the people who bitch and complain about the MSM seem to only post opinion pieces?

Hate to break it to ya but the Steele dossier was only one piece of the puzzle for the FISA warrants to be issued.

If our coward ass gutless president would release the FISA application then we could all see the small part the Steele dossier played. It could all be settled by born spurs. But then the truth would come out. So he holds the FISA warrant excuse high then he lies and won't show it.

Yeah....cops and prosecutors are so honest when they apply for those warrants. Especially elected ones aka politicians.

I know the last one I was handed contained truth. Nothing but truth. Lmfao:laughing: thanks for that. It's going to be a long day.

Who was it that said they could indict a ham sandwich? Same goes for warrants as grand juries.

That it? Pretty weak bro... thank you for trying guy.:laughing:

F

Frylock

I have a question for you deep state guys.... if Trump wins the next election and is still alive at the end of that and decides he doesn't want to leave would you support him to remain president, if the republican party is ok with that?

Absolem

Yeah....cops and prosecutors are so honest when they apply for those warrants. Especially elected ones aka politicians.

I know the last one I was handed contained truth. Nothing but truth. Lmfao:laughing: thanks for that. It's going to be a long day.

Who was it that said they could indict a ham sandwich? Same goes for warrants as grand juries.

That it? Pretty weak bro... thank you for trying guy.:laughing:

If indicting people is so easy why hasn't AG Barr indicted any of Obama's people yet? Guess they aren't ham sandwich's like Trump's chumps were.

Once again zero substance. It will happen screencap it schlomo. Don’t bother with a response. It will go ignored

Substance would be indictments and convictions agaianst the people you think spied on Trump or committed crimes. Nothing there champ. Keep drooling.

F

Frylock

Sadfishy, why did this little quote upset you?
Does anyone actually think that if Trump actually got his way with everything the 'deep state' would be 100x deeper state than it is already??

Of course it would be....

You called me this guy,

picture.php

because i think this guy-

picture.php

is a projectioning, pathological putz....

Aren't you supposed to be a grown man?

picture.php

Have a good day :ying:

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh no? - I did recently see a report on San Francisco/Portland and Los Angeles that stated just that - Apparently there is human excrement covering much of the inner city areas - due to travellers/homeless people not having their own toilets.

The implication there are any ‘ethnic’ Germans left... top bantz Hanz al Baghdadi. Stay mad drumpf isn’t turning my country into the 3rd world shithole Angela did

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep cant have your own toilet if you dont have a job,hard to have a job with mental illness and addiction.
Think it's been like that since before Trump

F

Frylock

The implication there are any ‘ethnic’ Germans left... top bantz Hanz al Baghdadi. Stay mad drumpf isn’t turning my country into the 3rd world shithole Angela did

I'm German now am i?? :biglaugh:

You're on fire today fishman :hotbounce

picture.php

Badfishy1

Oh no? - I did recently see a report on San Francisco/Portland and Los Angeles that stated just that - Apparently there is human excrement covering much of the inner city areas - due to travellers/homeless people not having their own toilets.

Yeah, they are called sanctuary cities. Drumpf is trying to prevent such, but dem politicians make too much from an open border. Oh, NoName did too...

White Beard

Back in the days when black people weren’t people, there were public restroom all over town - not tons of them, but they were there and maintained. They got trashed plenty, interesting because at the time they were WHITE ONLY, but like I say, they were maintained.

That stopped by the 70s, and even stores with public restrooms started requiring a purchase before becoming public, and therefore allowed to use them. I have a situation not too different from IBS, and lack of public accommodations plays a HUGE role in how I get to construct my days. I have to go WHEN I have to go, and that means WHERE I am, not where I can get to in ten of fifteen minutes. I’ve never taken a dump on a sidewalk, but there are events, places, I just don’t get to go to because of this...and if you’ve never had urgent diarrhea while walking a couple o miles, then you can’t possibly sensibly address the situation.

The fact that there are so many people being prevented from evacuating means that our cities need to return to an age of public conveniences. Being covered in your own shit is not an acceptable price for homelessness - although clearly some disagree

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Back in the days when black people weren’t people, there were public restroom all over town - not tons of them, but they were there and maintained. They got trashed plenty, interesting because at the time they were WHITE ONLY, but like I say, they were maintained.

That stopped by the 70s, and even stores with public restrooms started requiring a purchase before becoming public, and therefore allowed to use them. I have a situation not too different from IBS, and lack of public accommodations plays a HUGE role in how I get to construct my days. I have to go WHEN I have to go, and that means WHERE I am, not where I can get to in ten of fifteen minutes. I’ve never taken a dump on a sidewalk, but there are events, places, I just don’t get to go to because of this...and if you’ve never had urgent diarrhea while walking a couple o miles, then you can’t possibly sensibly address the situation.

The fact that there are so many people being prevented from evacuating means that our cities need to return to an age of public conveniences. Being covered in your own shit is not an acceptable price for homelessness - although clearly some disagree
I hear ya! My diabetes meds = I got to go, when I got to go. No warning! It simply tells me time to park 'em cheeks

White Beard

You jog my memory: I’m on a medication the makes the situation WORSE than it would be otherwise...but even without it, all I said holds true.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So anyways, ice begins enforcing our laws on Sunday.
Going to have to watch Chris & Don hug it out. LOL

Badfishy1

Awesome now it’s everybody else’s responsibility to make sure you have a place to shit. Now all the street shitters have IBS. Nothing to do with the fact the sanctuary cities have rent through the fucking roof meaning the working class can’t afford to live in these areas because of a shortage of ‘affordable’ housing. But yeah, San Fran, LA, and Seattle don’t have a housing crisis, everybody just can’t make it to their house so they just shit on the streets... you can’t make this shit up... honk honk

M

Mr D

Lots of much more pressing needs within our infrastructure than public toilets.

Bush and Obama bailed out the criminal banks and mortgage lenders. So let's get a return on our money and give the homeless those bank owned homes we paid for.

Spare us from hearing any more about your bowel problems. Talk about coming out of left field with some half cocked apologist BS.

Latest posts

Latest posts