What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

picture.php

Little growth

i top ghh plant B its a boy,leave only two branch and but it whit my mother,my plant A is girl,it takes 6 weeks 11/13 light show sex,i hope i get somekind newyear smoke

take clone(a)plant and but (c)(d)plants flower 11/13,i give about month veg 24/7lights small led,fimming 4 days before but flower good sidebranching and repaired top and start grow too.
but c,d 3l soil where light added guano.after show sex transplant bigger pots 7l,
little stronger guano mix,its take 6weeks last seed show sex,right after pop 11/13 lights.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi shaman_fin,

Be patient. This kind of tropical sativas take a long time to reach sexual maturity from seed.

I wood

14 weeks into flowering at 11/13 under metal halide.
Kind of a floppy pain in the ass but my favorite at the moment due to its completely clean effects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks I wood for your contribution to this thread with your beautiful Green Honduras Haze female in flowering :)

Glad you are enjoying with her pristine clean effects, and that she has become a new favorite in your garden and menu.

Btw, congrats on your beautiful work with Gypsy's Khmer Gold ;)
Really beautiful cambodian female and male you have found!

picture.php

10 weeks

I have also C,D ghh plants bouth male show sex 5 weeks,4weeks veg.i drop them trash no base fore male now.well i but 3 new seed soil E,F and G
Hope ewen one is a girl

damn its sensitive girl,give weeks 12,flowering weeks 6. 3-4l soil where i mix perlite and guano,i think boosting flower and give 0,5dl guano should have 0,25dl.
it take litle leaf damage,and go too light green,after week new leaf growth is healty green,looks like only oldest sun leaves takes biggest damage,its look samekind iron deficiency or owerwatering.anyway roots grow like grazy and blooms grow too