What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prime Ministers brexit deal rejected by 230 votes

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
fuck the eu, all they do is double the number of government lychees lording it over the population at tax payer expense, we already have that shit in our national governments, who needs to have millions more un elected beurocrats in Brussels telling us how to live, while they eat caviar, drink champagne and fly around on private jets on our money. while being paid 6 figure salaries too.

Spaventa

Veteran
The EU was only ever intended to lead to a one world government. The other trade agreements like the now defunct Trans Pacific partnership and others would have eventually merged.

Flooding Europe with African and Middle Eastern immigrants was intended to ensure sufficient support from the population in future votes.
The only people who benefit are the immigrants and those who use them as a source of cheap labour.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck the eu, all they do is double the number of government lychees lording it over the population at tax payer expense, we already have that shit in our national governments, who needs to have millions more un elected beurocrats in Brussels telling us how to live, while they eat caviar, drink champagne and fly around on private jets on our money. while being paid 6 figure salaries too.
Yes Gauis ,,
This mess and the leave/remain vote has proven to be incredibly devicive and has set
Family against family,,,Friend against Friend,,,it’s been horrible and everyone is sick of it and just want it over,,deal or no deal,,
As for the EU in there luxury offices and flats they gone and played directly in the hands of the “ old school “ politicians who
run this country along with there elitist friends,,,,
Stunning arrogance from the EU and they fell straight into the trap,,,
Politicians from Luxembourg etc going up
against these old school bastards , never had a chance,,
They have played the EU like a pack of cards,,,,,,
So I assume we will leave with no deal,,,
Perfect end for the elites,,,s2:tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Time marches on. I am curious and excited, what´s happening the next 3 month and after january one 2021.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
I hear nothing about what shall happening? In 4 weeks we´ve got the Brexit? The only thing I´ve heard is, that they construct is a huge car park in Ashford/Kent?

Latest posts

Latest posts