What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Zamal x New Killer Malawi Fem

G

Yeah Dubi I'm lovin' her !

Got about 4 more weeks to go!

hQS2DP6.jpg

0i6Va9o.jpg
yxcMaNE.jpg
nTNojYI.jpg
vhbK7m6.jpg

F2F

Future availability?

Future availability?

Hi Dubi,

Hope you are well in Spain. My friends there tell me they are fatigued and weary of the lockdown. Wishing better times soon for everyone.

I noticed this one dropped off R&D list. Any plans to release in the catalog at some point? I’ve only a couple seeds left will pop for OD in spring but reports I’ve seen look really good on this cross.

Peace
F2F

G

Your plants look good Syd.

May I ask what you feed them?

P

Thanks Podenco!I mostly use Biobizz nutrients in coco with few wormcastings.I sometimes add a few solid organic slow release ferts in the beginning of flowering.It depends if I transplant or not.

Podenco

Thanks Syd.

I have started to use biobizz as well, the fish mix. I still need to play and learn, last run plants (Mauritius x Ethiopia) were a bit pale and showed way more yellow leaves at the stage yours are in.

P

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's correct, a soft but good liquid feeding like Bio Bizz line + a good organic soil mix based on high quality peat, wormcasting and guano is the way to get the best from these tropical sativa landrace types.

G

Pretty much done!I want to push her one more week,but she's throwing nanners like crazy,especially after some spike at the temps ,probably some light leaks in that tent,too...She was really well behaved til the end. I want to let her go a bit more also because there is going to be a drop in temps in the next days and I want her to have some more pronounced purple that she already started to show in her calyxes.Get little amber,too.

Glw9Fdw.jpg
sBQyvOU.jpg
YMGvg76.jpg
EduUYs4.jpg
YhAAjp4.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Syd :bow: Amazing results friend, can not thank you enough for testing so well this new sativa hybrid, nice to see the purple hues from purple Zamal mother, excellent yield of great looking sativa flowers.

Enjoy bro, you truly deserve it :ying:

Pretty much done!I want to push her one more week,but she's throwing nanners like crazy,especially after some spike at the temps ,probably some light leaks in that tent,too...She was really well behaved til the end. I want to let her go a bit more also because there is going to be a drop in temps in the next days and I want her to have some more pronounced purple that she already started to show in her calyxes.Get little amber,too.

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

G

Awesome buds brother thats going to be interesting high wise

It sure is very strong brother...The scary kind haha!

Wow Syd Amazing results friend, can not thank you enough for testing so well this new sativa hybrid, nice to see the purple hues from purple Zamal mother, excellent yield of great looking sativa flowers.

Enjoy bro, you truly deserve it

Thanks a lot for compliments and for sharing hermano!From first tests shes pretty wild ...I almost regretted hitting this one first thing this morning cause it seemed pretty strong last night but I said what the hell,let's try the wake and bake.Well,I can see it being uncomfortable for not everyday smokers.Had to listen music too loud and walk it off hehe...

eueYru7.jpg
f6ffYgT.jpg
tCBQMn0.jpg

SolarLogos

Thanks a lot for compliments and for sharing hermano!From first tests shes pretty wild ...I almost regretted hitting this one first thong this morning cause it seemed pretty strong last night but I said what the hell,let's try the wake and bake.Well,I can see it being uncomfortable for not everyday smokers.Had to listen music too loud and walk it off hehe...

View ImageView ImageView Image
Well done Syd! She is a beauty, I love that color and she looks to have some weight to her. Strong up high, she ticks off a lot of boxes, another great job Dubi! So refreshing to see so many new hybrids Ace keeps coming out with, I keep thinking, it can't get any better but it does, they just keep rolling out hybrids like this.
Much respect Syd and Dubi
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran

Thanks a lot for compliments and for sharing hermano!From first tests shes pretty wild ...I almost regretted hitting this one first thing this morning cause it seemed pretty strong last night but I said what the hell,let's try the wake and bake.Well,I can see it being uncomfortable for not everyday smokers.Had to listen music too loud and walk it off hehe...

View ImageView ImageView Image
Beautiful job as always brother scared the pants off me just looking at it ha ha.
Loud music energy to burn yeah baby thats my kind of pot.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
heheheheh yeah Syd, the purple Zamal has a very electric and cerebral psychoactivity, its rush can be too much for users not used to this type of sativa effects,
and with the potency boosted up with New Malawi Killer super high levels of THC, the potency of this hybrid can be off the charts! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts