What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

SmellyFlorist

Wish there were more people like Dans... Super honest! Super friendly! Super helpful! Super duper fucking Epic..... RIP Brah.... Wish I was more like you..... legend

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Remember the second law of thermodynamics

Energy can never be created nor destroyed.

Wishing you a safe transformation into the next, Dan

Shiva will guide those who spread cannabis

TnTLabs

its a big shame, hope he could find peace.... i shall miss his positive contribution here
Rip Dan

t99

Veteran
Followed dansbuds grows since his attic days. Learned a lot and always enjoyed his posts.
Condolences to his family.

Gone Camping

I don't visit here often, or know many who are here. I do however know he was one of the members who I wanted to pay attention to when he took the time to share.

RIP Dan's.. wish I had the pleasure to know you better.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was dans celebration of life. He's been on my mind all day. Ride in peace my brother.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh man. We lost 3 great people last weeks. Milo Dan and today we lost Thc4sim.

R.I.P. my longtime forum brothers.

TheMan13

Veteran
Oh man. We lost 3 great people last weeks. Milo Dan and today we lost Thc4sim.

R.I.P. my longtime forum brothers.

Very sad indeed. I was a bit out of it back on Oct 19th or I would have created an R.I.P. Milo thread here as well ...

maimunji

RIP Dans. Last time i wish you long life and good health it doesn't happening... Will help us from other side i hope. Good luck on your road brother...

Latest posts

Latest posts