What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magnificat's Legal Grow Journal and Chill Zone

Magnificat

Look who has risen from the grave.. :) Sorry for all the delays... But we are back with 1 more round before the summer.. Here is whats been going on. started 20 new seeds and kept 8 for myself and my brother took the rest for outdoor. These went from small half cups direectly into the 5 gallon buckets about 2 weeks ago and have taken off. I have already given them a feeding of 120ppms and then another one of similar and each watering if getting some feeding.. I will increase ppms on subsequent waterings and they look really healthy.

Jack Herer x 3 femenized from dank seeds
Skywalker femenized from dank seeds
wedding cake OG x 2 from dank seeds
SSH femenized x 2 from dank seeds

Attachments

• photo2041114.jpg
    photo2041114.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 47
  • photo2041115.jpg
    photo2041115.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2041116.jpg
    photo2041116.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2041117.jpg
    photo2041117.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2041118.jpg
    photo2041118.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 39

Magnificat

Click image for larger version  Name:	hpvmpic1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	136.1 KB ID:	17962299 Click image for larger version  Name:	hpvmpic2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	137.5 KB ID:	17962300 Click image for larger version  Name:	hpvmpic3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	17962301 I am sure you are all wondering what happened to me in the last couple months so let me fill you all in... I was renting the place I was at and was there for nearly 10 years but out of the blue my landlord called me up sometime in early May of 2021 and told me he was thinking of selling the place.. I was stunned but not surprised seeing the housing market being on fire... So not only did I have a grow that was mid to late flower I had to find alternative housing, get approved for a mortgage and then move a full house of stuff including a piano to a new place. Oon top of that I had no idea if the landlord would call and want to visit before I can finish the last grow.

So... needless to say.. I was able to finish the grow out even though I did pull it down a little early so i could dry it and store it. Here are the pictures from June 20th.. And it wasn't my best work as I had a lot going on needless to say.. With daily packing up of all my stuff, to repairing stuff and getting rid of things... I used this ceiling spakle that comes in a tube to fix all the ceiling holes and it did a great job. I then cleaned and packed and boxed up all my stuff. All my hydro equipment my brother and nephew took to their house. (8 pot recirc with controller plus some extra buckets, ballast/hood, etc. The rest I dumped)...

New House: I moved into a beautiful detached condo closer to where I work and about 45 minutes from where I was living in this state. Its quiet here and the house is so nice I hate to start damaging it. So I plan to grow in the basement next round which is 'finished and has windows down there and is a walkout. I have 9' ceilings and I picked up some poly. My nephew is coming up today to help me move some shelving down there and see what we can do. I haven't fully figured out how this is going to work out but bear wit me as I develop a new room and tent setup and hopefully start providing some nicer quality pictures of plants again. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts