What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

enter sandman

Check Mate? Is that some sort of political organization? I don't understand. Maybe your Zyprexa or Thorazine has not kicked in yet. Are you talking about the game of chess?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Settle down now gentleman - and lets get back on topic - the ex-USA President does not have anything to do with the gist of this thread - other than the fact that he is one of many Presidents that has been at the beck and call of those that control wealth/money and so power -

- If anyone says to you money has no power - ask them to buy a ticket to China or Davos Switzerland to attend a Bilderburg meeting - - without money -

- I think that we have established in this thread that the money-men - those that make and create money out of thin air - (the Central Bankers) - and then loan it out - the great investors in wars, revolutions and atrocities in relatively modern times do seem to come disproportionately from a minority group of aristocratic Zionists Jews - who invest in - and propagate wars in the best interests of that particular nationalistic group - which is often by funding BOTH sides of any military dispute -

- Envisage a war between Christianity and Islam - both sides funded by Zionists (would that be a win-win for Israel/Jews/Zionists) - and has this already been happening in the middle-east - with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - (to name but two) - for many years?

- I am sure that those interested in furthering Christianity and Islam also invest - and have invested in days gone by - in conflicts that further their aims - whether it be thru propaganda/media - wars or espionage - 'terrorism' or 'freedom fighting' - to help get their particular religion/politics and people into the dominant positions - and so being able to conquer many lands - or take back what they consider to be their homeland - paying for huge armies to adopt a 'scorched earth' policy - and use as much expensive weaponry and munitions in the process as possible - as millions of innocent people are murdered and displaced by the 'investments' these bankers and financial institutions make -

- The vast majority of Jews have had little or nothing to do with this small minority 'elite' and VERY aristocratic clique of Zionist Jewish bankers and financiers within the broadly spread international diaspora of approx 15 million Jewish people worldwide - other than perhaps them both identifying as Jews - as I am unconnected with Royalty and the aristocracy of England (UK) - so cannot be blamed nor included in any of their actions or opinions - other than being broadly identified as English and a 'subject' of the British Crown - I am never privy to nor a part of its socio-political-economic machinations and plans for the nation - for I have not a clue of what Prince Charles (possibly the next King Of England) - is saying here to Sir Evelyn De Rothschild - and never will - *oh to be a fly on the wall - lol

picture.php

Who’s supposed to be the monarch again? Sir Evelyn de Rothschild chats with Prince Charles

*now from the sovereign Wales site : https://sovereignwales.com/2016/09/...the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

''After publishing the book, Coudenhow-Kalergi received help from Baron Louis de Rothschild who put him in touch with one of his friends, banker Max Warburg. Warburg then supported Kalergi with considerable funds to help form his European movement. The main problem lays with the fact that what Kalergi called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. This he proposed should be done through enforced mass migration to create an undifferentiated homogeneous mass of serfs to be dominated by a wealthy self electing elite.''

''The Rothschilds are said to have been funding both sides of wars and other major world events and revolutions since the bloody French revolution, profiting from such events whatever the results. It was to Lord Rothschild that Arthur James Balfour promised the whole of Palestine in his infamous Balfour declaration letter of November 2nd 1917, not to any nation or peoples. This deal, it is alleged, was agreed by the British state in return for the Rothschild Zionists managing to bring the Americans in to World War One. The Zionists had to resort to making this desperate deal after Germany, although they were winning the war, offered armistice to Britain in 1916 with no requirement of reparations. -''

* and now a selection of memes/pics - that support this argument - which are quite easily found on the internet - just type 'Evelyn De Rothschild' into google - then go to 'images' -

picture.php

* oh look Adolfo Nicolas - 'The Black Pope' - again this character comes into the frame - Montuno will be wondering why - lol - Now where is Marty Mc Fly? <looks up into space>

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm settled down now Gypsy. I like to have fun sometimes with the sheep. I get bored in my old age. Here's another great site that will give people a look at reality:
https://www.thezog.wordpress.com

- at some stage or other - we are all blind - till the sun rises - and shines - lets get on to study what exactly is ETHNOCIDE -

* Another wild and crazy meme/magazine cover?
picture.php

''what Kalergi called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. This he proposed should be done through enforced mass migration to create an undifferentiated homogeneous mass of serfs to be dominated by a wealthy self electing elite.''

- ETHNOCIDE -

The concept of ethnocide was created at the same time as the concept of genocide in 1944 in the United States by Raphael Lemkin, a Polish-born lawyer. Ethnocide is a term that is an alternative to genocide according to Lemkin (Lemkin, 1944). The terms were created precisely in regard to the persecution of the Jews by the Nazis in the Second World War.

In the footnote, to Lemkin’s definition of genocide (see entry on “Genocide”), he wrote that another term for genocide is ethnocide.

''Ethnocide is a combination of the Greek word ethnos meaning ‘nation’ and the Latin word cide which means ‘to kill.’ Therefore it can be noted that as the creator of the term ethnocide, Raphael Lemkin did not distinguish between genocide and ethnocide (Semelin, 2005: 373).

The English term, ‘ethnic group’, as well as the French word ethnie, refer to a categorized population with a common language, sometimes common culture and belief in a common geographical origin (Mair 1975: 4). In essence it can be perceived that ethnocide refers to the destruction of a people and a people’s culture.

Ethnocide is not only seen as synonymous with the term genocide, but for some it is also used interchangeably with the term ‘cultural genocide’. For example the United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has held meetings on the rights of indigenous groups where the meaning of ethnocide is understood and defined as having the same meaning as cultural genocide (Aboriginal Law Bulletin). During the drafting of the Genocide Convention in 1946, the United Nations General Assembly discussed genocide as losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions, and the concept of cultural genocide was recommended to be included in the proposal (Sautman, 2003: 182).

Lemkin is known to have supported the inclusion of the term ‘cultural genocide’ in the Genocide Convention because it “protect groups that could not continue to exist without the sprit and moral unity provided by their culture” (Sautman, 2003: 182). However, through political influence, mainly by the United States, ‘cultural genocide’ was excluded from the Convention therefore limiting genocide to physical acts since physical genocide was considered more serious than cultural genocide. Furthermore, the inclusion of cultural genocide was seen as a potential spark for claims by indigenous groups (Sautman, 2003: 184).

The elements that make cultural genocide and ethnocide synonymous for some is based upon the understanding that ethnocide refers to “extermination of a culture that does not involve physical extermination of its people” (Sautman, 2003: 177). Jaulin wrote that ethnocide also includes physical extermination especially when the culture of a people is taken away and that culture is their mode of existence (Jaulin, 1970: 14). However according to some authors, the difference between cultural genocide and ethnocide is based upon the assumption that cultural genocide is attached to ethnic murder where as ethnocide is not tied to killing (Sautman, 2003: 189). The term ethnocide is not mentioned in the Convention nor is it mentioned in any of the UN Human Rights Declarations (Sautman, 2003: 190).

EVOLUTION OF MEANING OF ETHNOCIDE.

The concept of ethnocide has undergone some transformation from how it was first envisioned by Lemkin. For Lemkin, as noted above, ethnocide is synonymous with genocide. However what we can deduce is that ethnocide is predominately understood as the extermination of culture and not necessary extermination of the people. In addition, ethnocide has been defined as a concept that can linguistically mean the physical, biological and cultural dimensions of genocide (Holocaust, Genocide and Ethnocide).

Robert Jaulin wrote that ethnocide should not be defined by the means but by the ends (Holocaust, Genocide and Ethnocide). Since the writing of Jaulin, the term ethnocide has been revitalized and has taken an approach that refers to the destruction of the culture of a group of people especially of indigenous groups. The term ethnocide was used in the examination of Indian cultures in the America’s by a Council that was headed by Robert Jaulin in the late 1960’s (Jaulin, 1972: 291).

This led to a propagation of a specific meaning of ethnocide that was attached to the destruction of indigenous cultures by other civilizations, notably the European civilization. As Jaulin expressed, ethnocide is not about aggression as much as it is a reflection on the dominating culture, and the negation of the other (Jaulin, 1972: 408). Therefore ethnocide has been used to describe the concept of ethnocentrism exerted by one group and the feelings of superiority that can lead to the destruction of the culture of others. It also addresses more profoundly the consequences of colonialism of one culture by another (Jaulin, 1972: 3776-377).

DEBATES ABOUT ETHNOCIDE.

Some critiques of the term ethnocide state that it is an unclear term. In addition, when people use the term ethnocide they are unsure of what they are condemning (Mair, 1975: 4). Furthermore, the idea that victims of ethnocide are individuals considered as primitive and indigenous and who are invaded by technologically advanced individuals considered as civilized poses some problems. This is especially problematic when ethnocide is used to describe the abandonment of cultural practices by a group for the practices of others (Mair, 1975: 4). This can be described as a question of cultural change instead of ethnocide (Mair, 1975: 4). Writers such as Jaulin considered civilization as an infectious disease (Mair, 1975: 4). For many, this argument often does not hold ground (Mair, 1975: 4).

BIBLIOGRAPHY.

Aboriginal Law Bulletin available from [->https://beta.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/AboriginalLB/1985/84.html]

JAULIN R., 1972, De l’Ethnocide: Recueil de Textes, Paris: Union Générale d’Editions

JAULIN R., 1970, La Paix Blanche: l’Introduction a l’Ethnocide, Paris: Seuil

LEMKIN R., 1944 Axis Rule in Occupied Europe, Washington: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace available from [->https://www.preventgenocide.org]

MAIR, L., 1975, “Ethnocide.” Rain, 7: 4-5

Northwest Center for Holocaust, Genocide and Ethnocide Education available from [->https://www.wce.wwu.edu/nwche/mission.shtml]

SAUTMAN, B., 2003, “Cultural Genocide and Tibet.” Texas International Law Journal, 38: 173-248.

SEMELIN J., 2005, Purifier et Détruire, Paris: Seuil

https://www.sciencespo.fr/mass-violence-war-massacre-resistance/en/document/ethnocide.html

Last edited:

enter sandman

Ha! You know in a sane and normal society, that magazine would actually be real and in circulation...because it is all true. That's what makes it funny to me sometimes. It's demonically evil and bad - Yes - but it is happening right now and people are completely oblivious to it...

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[Iframe1]fxhXVudkkhw[/iframe1]

Read tragedy & hope, the history of the modern world as confirmed by the establishments own CFR archives

I've listened to this entire series a few times, one of my favourites.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- check number 5 video of 'Europa - The Last Battle' - about 24 minutes in - the chapter titled 'The Army of Mankind' - then watch for an interesting half-an-hour - it could well give one another perspective - on what has been drilled into millions of us over the past 80 years or so - thru the schools/colleges/universities and media - about such history discussed in this video -

https://archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle/EUROPA+-+The+Last+Battle+-+Part+5.mp4

*Wikipedia has been ID’d by Greg Felton as “a Mossad Asset”. I suggest you read his book, “The Host and The Parasite”.

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Settle down now gentleman - and lets get back on topic - the ex-USA President does not have anything to do with the gist of this thread - other than the fact that he is one of many Presidents that has been at the beck and call of those that control wealth/money and so power -

- If anyone says to you money has no power - ask them to buy a ticket to China or Davos Switzerland to attend a Bilderburg meeting - - without money -

- I think that we have established in this thread that the money-men - those that make and create money out of thin air - (the Central Bankers) - and then loan it out - the great investors in wars, revolutions and atrocities in relatively modern times do seem to come disproportionately from a minority group of aristocratic Zionists Jews - who invest in - and propagate wars in the best interests of that particular nationalistic group - which is often by funding BOTH sides of any military dispute - envisage a war between Christianity and Islam - both sides funded by Zionists (would that be a win-win for Israel/Jews?) - and has this already been happening in the middle-east - with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? (to name but two) -

- I am sure that those interested in furthering Christianity and Islam also invest - and have invested in days gone by - in conflicts that further their aims - whether it be thru propaganda/media - wars or espionage - 'terrorism' or 'freedom fighting' - to help get their particular religion/politics and people into the dominant positions - and so being able to conquer many lands - or take back what they consider to be their homeland - paying for huge armies to adopt a 'scorched earth' policy - and use as much expensive weaponry and munitions in the process as possible - as millions of innocent people are murdered and displaced by the 'investments' these bankers and financial institutions make -

The vast majority of Jews have had little or nothing to do with this small minority 'elite' and VERY aristocratic clique of Zionist Jewish bankers and financiers within the broadly spread international diaspora of approx 15 million Jewish people worldwide - other than perhaps them both identifying as Jews - as I am unconnected with Royalty and the aristocracy of England (UK) - so cannot be blamed nor included in any of their actions or opinions - other than being broadly identified as English and a 'subject' of the British Crown - I am never privy to nor a part of its socio-political-economic machinations and plans for the nation - for I have not a clue of what Prince Charles (possibly the next King Of England) - is saying here to Sir Evelyn De Rothschild - and never will -[/B] *oh to be a fly on the wall - lol

View Image

Who’s supposed to be the monarch again? Sir Evelyn de Rothschild chats with Prince Charles

*now from the sovereign Wales site : https://sovereignwales.com/2016/09/...the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

''After publishing the book, Coudenhow-Kalergi received help from Baron Louis de Rothschild who put him in touch with one of his friends, banker Max Warburg. Warburg then supported Kalergi with considerable funds to help form his European movement. The main problem lays with the fact that what Kalergi called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. This he proposed should be done through enforced mass migration to create an undifferentiated homogeneous mass of serfs to be dominated by a wealthy self electing elite.''

''The Rothschilds are said to have been funding both sides of wars and other major world events and revolutions since the bloody French revolution, profiting from such events whatever the results. It was to Lord Rothschild that Arthur James Balfour promised the whole of Palestine in his infamous Balfour declaration letter of November 2nd 1917, not to any nation or peoples. This deal, it is alleged, was agreed by the British state in return for the Rothschild Zionists managing to bring the Americans in to World War One. The Zionists had to resort to making this desperate deal after Germany, although they were winning the war, offered armistice to Britain in 1916 with no requirement of reparations. -''

* and now a selection of memes/pics - that support this argument - which are quite easily found on the internet - just type 'Evelyn De Rothschild' into google - then go to 'images' -

View Image

* oh look Adolfo Nicolas - 'The Black Pope' - again this character comes into the frame - Montuno will be wondering why - lol - Now where is Marty Mc Fly? <looks up into space>

View Image

View Image

View Image

Gypsy, you are already in the midst of saying what is or is not relative to your pamphlet.... ?
The new Spanish fascist ultra-right readily acknowledges their allegiance to Trump, and how he and his team have helped them by financing them, advising them, and establishing a common strategy with other European ultra-right, fascist and neo-Nazi groups.

As for your comment to me, I would like to tell you that I can neither be surprised nor wonder "why", because as I repeat, in my country, much of the form and all of the essence of your nonsense, had to be heard daily and believed as dogma of faith, spewed by "the Hispanic friend" of Hitler and Mussolini while everyone (even the children) listened to him in military position of "firm" and making the fascist-nazi salute, from 1936 to 1977...
It is true that the vomit of each one may differ in colour, but the stench of sour is the same...

Moreover, although I must admit to some surprise at the power of preservation of Cesar de Borja aka Cesar Borgia, to have been killed in northeastern Spain around 1500 during the internal wars of the Kingdom of Navarra, n' now he impersonates a certain D.M. Rothschild......you have not surpassed the heights of historical and dialectical depth of the previous pamphlet meme you gleefully publicized....:

picture.php

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Settle down now gentleman - and lets get back on topic - the ex-USA President does not have anything to do with the gist of this thread - other than the fact that he is one of many Presidents that has been at the beck and call of those that control wealth/money and so power.

*SNIP
I thought it was rather amusing :) considering that DJT was part of their plan... and I have to say, brilliantly played/demonstrated.

I was reading somewhere last week that 70% of the US, despise each other. That didn't happen over night without a catalyst. In doing so, it went IAW Hoyle and a great job they did, especially that the only thing we hear these days is crickets wrt the Dems.

It's an amazing place (the grandstands) you get to see the whole field...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- check number 5 video of 'Europa - The Last Battle' - about 24 minutes in - the chapter titled 'The Army of Mankind' - then watch for an interesting half-an-hour - it could well give one another perspective - on what has been drilled into millions of us over the past 80 years or so - thru the schools/colleges/universities and media - about such history discussed in this video -

https://archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle/EUROPA+-+The+Last+Battle+-+Part+5.mp4

*Wikipedia has been ID’d by Greg Felton as “a Mossad Asset”. I suggest you read his book, “The Host and The Parasite”.

View Image
I have seen this... for quite some time now, even before there was such a thing called conspiracy/conspiracy theorist. Holding your hands to your eyes going la, la, la, didn't/doesn't help matters.

I woke individual definitely sees the parallels drawn and propagated live today. We are soooo blind to politics and MSM, I am surprised that some folks can actually drive a car.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Gypsy, you are already in the midst of saying what is or is not relative to your pamphlet.... ?
The new Spanish fascist ultra-right readily acknowledges their allegiance to Trump, and how he and his team have helped them by financing them, advising them, and establishing a common strategy with other European ultra-right, fascist and neo-Nazi groups.

As for your comment to me, I would like to tell you that I can neither be surprised nor wonder "why", because as I repeat, in my country, much of the form and all of the essence of your nonsense, had to be heard daily and believed as dogma of faith, spewed by "the Hispanic friend" of Hitler and Mussolini while everyone (even the children) listened to him in military position of "firm" and making the fascist-nazi salute, from 1936 to 1977...
It is true that the vomit of each one may differ in colour, but the stench of sour is the same...

Moreover, although I must admit to some surprise at the power of preservation of Cesar de Borja aka Cesar Borgia, to have been killed in northeastern Spain around 1500 during the internal wars of the Kingdom of Navarra, n' now he impersonates a certain D.M. Rothschild......you have not surpassed the heights of historical and dialectical depth of the previous pamphlet meme you gleefully publicized....:

View Image
Trump was nothing more that a puppet... "So it is written, so it shall be done..." You're in a very narrow trench trying to defend yourself.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
picture.php

Let's put it this way... they have been at it a lot longer than you have walked this planet. Slight of hand comes to mind, 3 generations of indoctrination/integration... that is a lot of people, keeping in mind like any great battle fought, we realign the forces/troops, when an obstacle is encountered, in the way.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh Montuno - it's interesting to know what's going on in Spain old chap - but allying with the now deposed President of the USA - is probably not going to help the aims of this political party - whoever they may be - since I was not aware you had all these terms of political persuasion - such as 'Right' - 'Mildly right' - 'Somewhat right' - 'Soft-Right' - ' Medium - Well - Done - Right' - 'Hard-Right' ' a bit more than Hard Right' - 'Ultra-Right' - 'Extreme-Super-Duper-Right' and: 'So bloody Far Right - They Are Ultra-Left' - its getting almost as difficult to determine someone's gender these days - as it is what shade of right or left they could be - there are so many - just because you want to put all of them in little boxes with Day-Glo coloured sticky notes/labels stuck to them all - just so we don't forget what and who they are - *btw - that Jewish Slave meme has been debunked - please read back a few pages - and you will see for yourself -

- I'm not any part of any party - left - right - or centre - and am not really that interested in party politics for more than the humour and history I can see in it - and there is much -

- Fascist and neo-nazi groups? - naaa - never seen any of them around - maybe you have? - look to the history to figure out exactly what a Fascist was - and what it means - wasn't it some Italian author/philosopher called - GIOVANNI GENTILE - that came up with the whole idea in the early 1900's?

Giovanni Gentile (Italian: 30 May 1875 – 15 April 1944) was an Italian neo-Hegelian idealist philosopher, educator, and fascist politician. The self-styled "philosopher of Fascism", he was influential in providing an intellectual foundation for Italian Fascism, and ghostwrote part of The Doctrine of Fascism (1932) with Benito Mussolini. He was involved in the resurgence of Hegelian idealism in Italian philosophy and also devised his own system of thought, which he called "actual idealism" or "actualism", which has been described as "the subjective extreme of the idealist tradition". - Hmmm - so Giovanni Gentile had a system of thought called 'Actual Idealism' - and Coudenhove-Kalergi had a book called 'Practical Idealism' - <wonders if there is any link>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Gentile

picture.php

- Hitler and Mussolini died 15 years before I was born - so I never got a chance to meet them - if I had - then I'm sure that I would have an interesting story to tell you all about them - now how to actually do that? - Hmmmm - <texts Mc Fly>

picture.php

View Image

Last edited:

Absolem

I would find this thread much more enjoyable if we actually studied what Kalergi said in his own words as opposed to video's which take one or two sentences of Kalergi and blow them up as some nefarious world wide plan to wipe out the white man.

We have an individual like hilter who actually put his genocide plan in place and Kalergi who did none of that. Yet we focus on the boogieman of Kalergi instead of the truly evil men like hitler.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Absolutely Absolem - I agree whole-heartedly - and it would be good for the thread to have someone counter the original article from the Sovereign Wales site - with quotes from Kalergi himself - having looked around the web for a free copy - and not having any success - all I can do is supply you with a link to where you can purchase 'Practical Idealism' - and other books by Count Coudenhove-Kalergi -

- I read 'Practical Idealism' some years ago - and have it in storage - 8,000 miles away currently - so I can't send you a copy -

picture.php

* best thing I can suggest is buying the book - audiobook link - https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Practi...Destroy-European-Peoples-Audiobook/B088HZNL2H

I would find this thread much more enjoyable if we actually studied what Kalergi said in his own words as opposed to video's which take one or two sentences of Kalergi and blow them up as some nefarious world wide plan to wipe out the white man.

We have an individual like hilter who actually put his genocide plan in place and Kalergi who did none of that. Yet we focus on the boogieman of Kalergi instead of the truly evil men like hitler.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...While Grandpa Gypsy comes up with his next ocurrence or "battle for the West" to tell us about, I'll leave you with some real European culture, heh.
I'll focus first on my region (I encourage you all to show what's yours; culture is often a good weapon against fascism).
Sculpture of the Iberian culture.
From the Oretan tribe and kingdom (where I live), or from the neighbouring Turdetan. Between the 6th and 2nd centuries BC.
Female lion hunting ibex:

View Image

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...

What a cool photo and what a nice drawing that goes all over the boat...
They look like Canadian Pacific to me (?) (It would be great to give more info with these pictures...)

To your eyes, another Iberic-Oretanic (6°-2° centuries BC, aprox) lion founded close to my home, but this time, a male with a person in its clutches:

picture.php

picture.php

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

- I think that we have established in this thread that the money-men - those that make and create money out of thin air - (the Central Bankers) - and then loan it out - the great investors in wars, revolutions and atrocities in relatively modern times do seem to come disproportionately from a minority group of aristocratic Zionists Jews - who invest in - and propagate wars in the best interests of that particular nationalistic group - which is often by funding BOTH sides of any military dispute -

- Envisage a war between Christianity and Islam - both sides funded by Zionists (would that be a win-win for Israel/Jews/Zionists) - and has this already been happening in the middle-east - with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - (to name but two) - for many years?

- The vast majority of Jews have had little or nothing to do with this small minority 'elite' and VERY aristocratic clique of Zionist Jewish bankers and financiers within the broadly spread international diaspora of approx 15 million Jewish people worldwide - other than perhaps them both identifying as Jews - as I am unconnected with Royalty and the aristocracy of England (UK) - so cannot be blamed nor included in any of their actions or opinions - other than being broadly identified as English and a 'subject' of the British Crown - I am never privy to nor a part of its socio-political-economic machinations and plans for the nation - for I have not a clue of what Prince Charles (possibly the next King Of England) - is saying here to Sir Evelyn De Rothschild - and never will - *oh to be a fly on the wall - lol

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Perhaps soon displaced by Chinese markers

https://news.cgtn.com/news/7951544e35677a6333566d54/share_p.html

https://fxssi.com/top-20-largest-world-banks-in-current-year

Latest posts

Latest posts