What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

F

Foolonthehill

Did you find any plants that stunk like cat piss/ammonia ? Shit looks killer btw.

2 phenos, one small and stocky the other is a tall and lanky one, this is the one that has the catpiss smell.

On another note I just spent $600 on the new archive drop, fauxsido, grapevine and tire fire, all packs were unsealed, seeds could easily be tampered with, don't know what's happening with this guy but he doesn't give a fuck,at $200 a pack jezzz..., I'm done with archive, won't support him anymore.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Crazy what happend here...

I was always happy to grow some of the older Genetics from Archive...

Tulku

Stinkbomb - little way to go with this stretchy, finicky bitch...

picture.php

:tiphat:

Scrappy-doo

2 phenos, one small and stocky the other is a tall and lanky one, this is the one that has the catpiss smell.

On another note I just spent $600 on the new archive drop, fauxsido, grapevine and tire fire, all packs were unsealed, seeds could easily be tampered with, don't know what's happening with this guy but he doesn't give a fuck,at $200 a pack jezzz..., I'm done with archive, won't support him anymore.

Where did you order from? My dodidos f2 came in a sealed foil pack.

F

Foolonthehill

Where did you order from? My dodidos f2 came in a sealed foil pack.

I was real angry when I got the seed packs. All of them come from Greenline organic seedbank, never had a problem with them, all of the packs we're unsealed, not cut open, the guy at the bank said archive sent all of them that way, he told me to contact thadocta, well good luck!! I'd be very curious to see if someone else got the same from greenline. Just sent archive another message, we'll see...

here's some gooey grimace,

picture.php

picture.php

race fuel

picture.php

Last edited:

KITCHA

Veteran
The packs I got from seedbank for humanity weren't sealed either but I've got faith the guys over there are solid. Will see how they turn out mate.

REALPOTency

Veteran
FYI the auctioning of these and many others were gifted to Incanlama, with the proceeds being used to help his very ill son. This is called generosity in the community and has nothing to do with Archive or anyone else taking advantage of others.

thanks for the info

C

cooterbrown420

I was real angry when I got the seed packs. All of them come from Greenline organic seedbank, never had a problem with them, all of the packs we're unsealed, not cut open, the guy at the bank said archive sent all of them that way, he told me to contact thadocta, well good luck!! I'd be very curious to see if someone else got the same from greenline. Just sent archive another message, we'll see...

View Image

View Image

race fuel

View Image

Don't hold your breath on Docta getting back to you.

Last edited:

YetiOG

Thadocta is a tool hes always so negative talking shit how clones are better than seeds, fuck that i wont buy from anyone who thinks that what a idiot where do clones come from his ass?

Hes now charging wild 200$ a pack for unsealed beans nice they are probably nicely dried out or even switched...

Hes a fucking dickhead im glad dj and dtog got nice plants from his stock but i wont pay him shit now, fuck id pay for some topdawg beans or even riots before archive and i was actually gonna buy a pack of designer og. Thank god for forums... i wasnt gonna buy to support him i wanted for me but its not worth it

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thadocta is a tool hes always so negative talking shit how clones are better than seeds, fuck that i wont buy from anyone who thinks that what a idiot where do clones come from his ass?

Hes now charging wild 200$ a pack for unsealed beans nice they are probably nicely dried out or even switched...

Hes a fucking dickhead im glad dj and dtog got nice plants from his stock but i wont pay him shit now, fuck id pay for some topdawg beans or even riots before archive and i was actually gonna buy a pack of designer og. Thank god for forums... i wasnt gonna buy to support him i wanted for me but its not worth it

Regardless of the personalities involved, his gear does spit fire plants out. Just like people hate on Swerve, but one of the best plants I ever found from seed came from his gear. I try not to let personalities determine what I grow. I let the seeds speak for their quality. See, everyone in the seed game has some degree of greediness, some just more than others. If a plant is fire, it's fire. I could care less who made it. The Kirkwood I have is definitely in the top 5 for OG's I've grown from seed. But.... acting like your the only one with cut's or the only "real breeder" on earth, that shit is for the birds.

Scrappy-doo

View Image

View Image

race fuel

View Image

I got mine from greenline too. These were from the restock though not the original drop.

picture.php

YetiOG

Regardless of the personalities involved, his gear does spit fire plants out. Just like people hate on Swerve, but one of the best plants I ever found from seed came from his gear. I try not to let personalities determine what I grow. I let the seeds speak for their quality. See, everyone in the seed game has some degree of greediness, some just more than others. If a plant is fire, it's fire. I could care less who made it. The Kirkwood I have is definitely in the top 5 for OG's I've grown from seed. But.... acting like your the only one with cut's or the only "real breeder" on earth, that shit is for the birds.

Theres just a few people so egregious i just wont be seen promoting them or their products by buying/collecting/growing their genetics... Swerve may be a bit of a goof but i do want a pack of affies from him bad since dna quit selling theirs. I get how you feel there but i do agreewith dj shorts assertation sinister growers produce sinister weed i also feel it applys to seed. For the most part i buy anything i want no matter if its a s1, bx, ix, or any f gen evem the odd IBL. I buy what i want, though if someone turns me off i pretty much wont buy from them. I almost broke and bought designer og but after hearing thadoctas most recent im not interested at all. Glad i read about it. Shady people do shady things for money like start upcharging for untested gear. I get the cuts are gold but crossing things can yield all sorts of surprises its wack he sidnt test then started charging more then on top of that in his usuak style (rude) pretty much laughed and called everyone suckers with the attitude he took.

I didnt feel he was the most productive member as he only ecer had something negative or self promoting to say... if i wanted that all id have to do is take a stroll through a few forum sections they are not hard to find.

I will give it to JJ though he has been seemkng to turn over anew leaf. I saw loompa reply to his IG post about fishing with cannarado. Thats actually pleasant he quit attacking loompa because all that shit that started it was silly over a bloody name lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts