What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

gr8fulguitr

PCKxKC

PCKxKC

Going thru some more pictures. . .
Here is my PCKxKC at about 7 week flower.
I let it go 10 weeks and did a progressive chop over 3 days starting at the top.
Super easy to grow, Grown is soil under a Mars 96x3 led 12/12 from seed.

Malarky

Nice bro ,lookin to use my six pack in the hoop house this summer ,grow some 6 footers and force flower late July see what happens .interested in smoke report gr8ful.

Peace.

gr8fulguitr

.interested in smoke report gr8ful.

Peace.

Hey.
I grow for my Missus. So she gives it a good report.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taste is of some incense spice hard to Identify what spice exactly. Smell is of dried fruit and fuel. Kind of fruity cereal smell.

It hits fast almost right away. Begins with a little confusion and sleepiness for the first 10-30 min. Then a real nice mellow buzz for the next couple of hours. It is in no way overpowering hi. You get used to it quickly. A good session party smoke. Very mellow.
It matches the description on Ace's site very well. And
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Really smooth no harshness coming out of soil.[/FONT]

Here's a lower bud I left on that really fattened up in the last week. Looks like 10 weeks might have been better.

Left a decent amount of greenery to try and reveg.

Looked like it was starting to reveg so I cut a couple buds off and repotted her. She didn't make it after that so I guess I should have left her alone a little longer. I've got some regular pck' s going so I'll wait a while to pop my last one of these.

Here's a budshot after a month cure.

Probably be smoked by the end of the week.:smoke:

I haven't really done a test smoke yet where I smoke a lot of just this bud. I've mostly been smoking this at night after some sativa earlier on or a cookie. The taste reminds me of Candy Kush I had a few months ago. Nice physical high.

Levitationofme

Popped a pair of seeds a few weeks ago, dropped them into 12/12 cycle as soon as I moved them from seedling tray. They were slow to break ground, but quickly grew to beautiful vigorous plants about a foot tall. Great plants so far. very happy.

I stuck these in bubble buckets and I am using Dutch Gold nutrients. .8 ec this week using veg formula. Next change Ill move up to 1.2 EC and transition to the Flower formula.

They seem to really like this so far.
Growing as great as anything I have ever tried.

fabsema

nice bone structure

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 46

The English Cut

I gave a single PCK x KC seed to a friend in the UK, he's pleased as punch with it and deemed it a keeper. If only his photography skills were as good as his growing skills. Pretty sure this one's still got another 2 weeks till the chop, it's about 6ft tall apparently. Monster!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Baron Greenback

He might need to re-measure the height of his dart board though, looks a little low to me.
Lovely plant too of course :)

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I gave a single PCK x KC seed to a friend in the UK, he's pleased as punch with it and deemed it a keeper. If only his photography skills were as good as his growing skills. Pretty sure this one's still got another 2 weeks till the chop, it's about 6ft tall apparently. Monster!

View Image

View Image

View Image
damn i wish i would have put this out this year. i bought a 5 pack but didnt end using putting them out this year. now that i know she is a monster yeilder they will be cracked next year for sure..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I dropped the ball on the M x PCK and the KC's this year also. I will have a few packs of each coming soon. I didn't read the whole thread. Any preferences of regular or feminized for phenotypes? I tend to like regular seeds for small hybrid runs. Peace