What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
I've lost one of my closer friend...

I still can't believe it, it's a hit on my heart, my soul is so sad...

You're still with us buddy, in our minds, in our toughts....

Rest in peace my friend

Joeski

After finding out this news i shed a little tear.. RIP Elemental .. you will be missed bro... I hope heaven really is a half pipe

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
God always takes the best first, be brave Elemental!! Still can't get over this, he will be in my thoughts.

D

Darkstarlive

Very sad.
No parent should have to bury a child.
I didn't really get to know him, but He was so young what the hell happened.
Was He ill?

consu

I found this article in a local newspaper ....

"Sudden cardiovascular collapse before falling into the water. Not drowning. There was water mixed with air and mucus in the mouth, the twenty-six died Wednesday night around 8p.m. after falling into the water from the rocks

Also essential that the testimony provided by his friend the other night was with him when the tragedy occurred, had spent the afternoon together.

Went to the sea only around 7p.m. when they decided to go fishing of mussels that were then eaten for dinner.

Dived together and reached by swimming the reefs, which are about five hundred feet from shore.
ELEMENTAL then climbed on the rocks, had a plastic bag.
The friend remained in the water instead and dived repeatedly to collect the mussels thoroughly and then hand them over to ELEMENTAL whenever reemerged

At one point, back to the surface, saw the body of ELEMENTAL lying face down in water.

In practice, the boy was seized with a sudden crisis that did not give him a chance to ask for help.
Following the illness is then dropped into the water.
The friend has thus drawn the attention of several swimmers who were at the beach.
Two of them dived then helped the boy to carry on the shore the body of ELEMENTAL who showed no signs of life
A desperate attempt which unfortunately turned out to be unnecessary, since the boy's heart is no longer distributed.
According to parents, the boy had never suffered from heart and had recently had special health problems."

I hope you understand ... I used an online translator

in my experience chatting with him i found him to be a very positive upbeat person always excited about what lied down the road and willing to generously help me who he barely knew. that says a lot about an individual as a person it is tragic when such a young life is lost. i cannot imagine that there is anything more difficult in life for his loved ones to deal with and i send my sincere condolences. we had plans to meet at some point but unfortunately at least in this world that will have to wait. just found out about this minutes ago. he will be in my thoughts today while im up in the hills around the natural world every day we have is a blessing sometimes i forget that. god bless him and his family through this trying and tragic time i hope they in time can come to terms and make peace with his untimely passing. sincerely b.racer

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I never got to know you bro but the thoughts and feelings the members have shared here tell me that the fire in your heart lives on.......

R.I.P. Elemental

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something for the family..

Something for the family..

Many thanks for your friendship Ele..something soft from Mother Nature for you and your family..rest peacefully. DD

picture.php

Rest In Peace Elemental! He was such a nice guy! With tear filled eyes I remember him joking with uncle Buckeye alot, now they are both gone really hard to take today as I read this. Elemental and friends you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So so tragic. So young and such a good guy.

RIP Elemental. Deepest sympathies for the family. He was a big part of this family too. What a terrible loss.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I considered Ele my first friend on here. We PMed back and forth about everything from skating, to food, to women. We had much in common and he always had such a great attitude. Many on this site should take not and follow suit, but even doing such will not gain you the respect I had for this man. He was a fantastic grower and even though we never met in real life I always felt one day I or he would make the trek. I can say with all honesty that he welcomed me as much as I welcomed him, with open and loving arms.

I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a few tears for you Ele, even getting a little choked up writing this. There aren't many left in this world than give you nothing but respect, love, and honesty. And unfortunately now there is one less.

Please someone close to him have this translated and let his family know he had friends who although never met him, are deeply sadden by his loss. And give his dogs a kiss for me. Until we cross paths in heaven my friend..

~Rest in Paradise my brother

WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE ,
Mr Prophet ,, You took the words out of my mouth!
i could have never written it the way you did my feelings and experiences with Ele are the same as yours saying he will be missed just cant sum up my feelings....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i dont believe it !!

how sad this is,,,,,, he was a really nice guy and a great member of the community,,

gutted,, im so sorry for his family and friends,,,

rest in peace brother

Latest posts

Latest posts