What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your mutations

funkyhorse

Senegal Haze x Ohz
Day 25
Any idea what is this?
Senegal haze x seedsman hz (4).jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
#1cheesebuds There were so many bud sites, so close together I should have thinned them out. But I didn't, so you can guess. Yep the top central bud got mold in it. So that went in the bin with a few lower bud branches providing some buds. But fasciated buds need serious climate control, and autumn in the UK isn't the ideal time and place to try without.

AntidoteMan

I have some afghan kush special seeds and clockwork orange... i know they have some weird characteristics, i will post if i pop them..

Only 87 posts in over 10 years? Wow, you guys must all have plants like in a picture book!

Kidding :), maybe I missed a more recent thread, if so please point it out to me.

I'm currently doing a indoor repro of Sweet Tooth 3 Bx1 and Bx2 / Alpine Seeds (former Swiss breeder), one of nine plants is a little weird. Basically the 2nd node is either a six finger leaf or it's six leaf fingers attached directly to the stem.

1709058000543.png

1709057948142.png

I don't mind, just showing it because I've never had anything like this.