What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Pre 98 Bubba Kush**

animal#1

Greyskull said:
Aloha Techna! Your shit looks tight yo!
Hope you don't mind here's my Bubba Kush, week 6 day 5. Fuckin golf balls up and down each arm... Not the gnarliest yeild, but top shelf fo sho. I do believe she is the sought after 98 cut (short and slow!). Yum yum yum.

This is the first "real" run with her (did a test grow in a 12" pot between the tables...) and she is looking sweet and sugary. Sticky, too. Very sticky :muahaha:

edit: I just got a CAP controller, valve, and 20g co2 tank - hopefully that'll help me buff her up some next run!

If you just got the PPM3A watch out for the controller malfunctioning and causing the solenoid to stick open draining your tank over night.

Nice job with the bubba Techna and eveyone else that posted pics. I have been growing what I believe to be pre 98 for about a year now, and it has become my favorite in the mother room. Here is what I got in my room please let me know if I am correct in thinking its Pre98

Latest posts

Latest posts