What's new

Storm Area 51!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope they get the water hose to cool off when they run towards the gate. Mud fest!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
byob
it's a long way from civilization.
been there more than once, and even a hundred people rubbernecking would deplete rations of food and water at the A LIEN INN and tiny grocery stores on that hi-way.

between Tonopah and Alamo is some of the most inhospitable land in the US.
never going to happen imo.
get George Webb and Bob Lazare to lead the charge..

CaptainDankness

??? I thought Area 51 had the original Pineapple Express. Maybe they have both.
Shit they not only have that, they have the original G13 along with the entire G series!! Shit you can only dream about. They've been using Alien Technology to breed the greatest cannabis in the world since Roswell!! Lol

M

Mr D

Someone got the word out that the government is holding G-13 version 2.0 at area 51. It's so potent it's being studied as a safer way to put people in to an induced coma.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit they not only have that, they have the original G13 along with the entire G series!! Shit you can only dream about. They've been using Alien Technology to breed the greatest cannabis in the world since Roswell!! Lol

I thought Alien Technology was smuggled in by a soldier that was stationed in Afghanistan during Desert Storm! :biggrin:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
AREA%2B51%2B%25281%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

G

Gauss

Yea, it's a joke. Probably because nobody wants to meme about the Epstein trash fire that hurts to look at when you can troll those who would hop on a plane just to get shot at and heatstroke.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
It's 42 with the humidity way up here ffs. If i hear one more person say "it's not the heat it's the humidity", I'll deck then.

I can't imagine what it is like in AZ.

Cvh

Supermod
The military just announced that they will deploy the 'Chuck Norris'.