What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ever know anyone who took too much LSD?

Green Squall

https://erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

Good folks. Relatively clean resource, where an effort to extricate BS Gov and other propaganda is concerned. Or at least that has been their rep for many years now.

Fairly expansive site, too. This is -one- reference page with links, of many at their site. I'd digest their stuff LONG before dialing up ONDCP, the DEA, Partnership for a Truth-Free(Drug-Free) America, etc.

Oh wow, now that's a blast from the past. I used to spend hours reading through Erowid in High School.

M

moose eater

Oh wow, now that's a blast from the past. I used to spend hours reading through Erowid in High School.

Many of the questions you had about your brother's circumstances, are answered in their pages I linked to, Squall.

And yes, after over 80 years of bizarre drug war hype and resulting mayhem, where what ever propaganda supported Nixon's and others' desired outcomes was acceptable to be presented as 'science,' having folks who run/post relatively clean research, actually admit they don't know when they don't know, etc., has always been a wonderful thing.

I wasn't sure earlier today if they were still up, considering the Orwellian times we live in, but low and behold, there they were.

Excellent folks!!

And LOTS & LOTS of good info on nearly any 'recreational' or quasi-recreational drug you can imagine.

Hope things ended well, or better than they had been, with your brother's visit.

My boat's almost ready for the upcoming trip, I've got 3 more batches of soilless mix to crank out, now that I have better insight re. the 'bumps' therein, and then I need to locate the lists I've put together over the past decade, outlining gear, grub, gadgets, and ganja for the journey, so my graying mind doesn't forget my own head or ass, in prepping for the trip.. :biggrin:

dekab247

Space Mountain

Space Mountain

PW,

I took my dad on that ride when I was 15. He had to sit down afterwards, and for such a nice man 99% of the time. I think he was more dis-appointed in me, than pissed. Maybe more pissed...not sure...D