What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My plant doesn’t look good ... help!

Gio88

Hi! I planted my hulkberry seed in a all-mix soil with organic fertilizers and now i’m Giving the biobizz fish mix stimulant for vegetative phase.i Had to change vase three Times so the plant has suffered an great amount of stress.... we are in the miiddle of the summer so the heat is not helping(it Also hailed)

The plant looks in this way

There is Anything i can do to help the plant to get better?

Attachments

• B401C0E5-5435-402A-93F1-3CC21E330D8B.jpg
    B401C0E5-5435-402A-93F1-3CC21E330D8B.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 742CD6EB-C318-4C56-B36D-3002903FC917.jpg
    742CD6EB-C318-4C56-B36D-3002903FC917.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 22

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant is virtually a seedling still. Very young and doesnt need much in the way of food, especially if its in soil that already has nutrients. Id give it water only and wait a while before watering again. It looks like it has some nute burn and overwatering smaller plants is very common and can be a huge problem.

Gio88

This plant is virtually a seedling still. Very young and doesnt need much in the way of food, especially if its in soil that already has nutrients. Id give it water only and wait a while before watering again. It looks like it has some nute burn and overwatering smaller plants is very common and can be a huge problem.

Thank you

Gio88

i've a doubt, here we are the middle of summer do you suggest to put the plant to the direct sun? i'm afraid the sun could burn the plant! what do you think?

Maggotbrain

i've a doubt, here we are the middle of summer do you suggest to put the plant to the direct sun? i'm afraid the sun could burn the plant! what do you think?

You need to harden it for the sun. Put it out in the shade for a couple of days and then over the few couple of days expose it to more and more sun.

Gio88

Another doubt the other plant looks like this (with these white spots ) what could be the problem? Thanks

Attachments

• 6B28E55F-E4E8-45D8-8AA4-58AFB65F71F3.jpg
    6B28E55F-E4E8-45D8-8AA4-58AFB65F71F3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 27
J

jaded1

From the pic it looks like insect damage but pic isn't very clear

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like bugs.
Garlic juice or chile hot sauce (Tabasco or similar) with a drop of dish detergent and water. Spray under leaves 3x a day for several days.

OgMechanic

It depends on the issue but it could keep things in order, just spray every 5 days. But you should look under the leaves to see if there is any infestation. To me it looks like spider mite damage. Yo might just want to start over in two weeks you could have a new plant that size.

OgMechanic

I also see in your pic there is little blueish balls in your soil. Those nutrients could be to much for the little plant.

Gio88

less nutrients and sprat every 5 day with neem oil thanks! because i'm starting to worry... the plant isn't growing!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We prefer to use chile (Tabasco sauce) and water, spray on 3x a day.

Since you are using neem, stick with it; maybe dilute it a little. Such a tender seedling, it doesn't take much to fry the plant with toxins or soil mix that is too hot.

Hopefully, looking better now.

If it is spider mites, dump the soil (do not re-use), wash down grow area (if indoors) with rubbing alcohol/water, then start again. Cheap soil mixes bring in a lot of unwanted pests.

MrMMJ

I doubt you have mites, their damage looks more like small individual spots, not patches. Neem with pyrethrum works, but isn't the best choice, especially on a young plant. Strong soil with extra food added causes young plants to slow growth and transpiration. Coating it with oil doesn't help that. Clean, pH'ed water is all it should be getting, while being mindful not to over water. I get good results mixing spinosad and azasol together, alternated with Dr Earth final stop ( a mix of several oils : garlic, rosemary, clove, etc. ), though I wouldn't use the oils on a young plant, or in flower. A great rinsing off solution is RO water with Earth Juice pH down (citric acid, not phos) at about 4 to 4.5 ph. This will damage soft bodied insects and eggs, and some mold and mildew spores as well. Good luck !

Gio88

I’m giving just water and not direct sunlight what do you think? There is something i can do to solve my problem? The plant isn’t growing and the leaves are not Looking good

Attachments

• 3C6798BC-C7B6-4901-9529-AADE77C7188C.jpg
    3C6798BC-C7B6-4901-9529-AADE77C7188C.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF6821
    DSCF6821
    41.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 91CF787A-A6EC-4442-9038-A6F94F3F03E2.jpg
    91CF787A-A6EC-4442-9038-A6F94F3F03E2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Latest posts