What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Organics Banana Manna, is it gone again?

I've noticed it's getting harder to find Banana Manna. Is there something going on with the production of this product? I have stocked up on it but I'm hoping this is temporary.

It's one of kind, the last time in went unavailable I could not find anything that delivers similar results. I will try to sprout seeds and see if their enzymes delivers something similar.

Banana Manna stimulates oil production and flavor but it also makes the plant very healthy, denser, frostier and danker flowers. Works even better with molasses.

If anyone have any info on this I would appreciate it. If you have any suggestions as a replacement additive I would like to hear it.

Thanks

BubbaBear

It appears to be fairly readily available on line. It's likely just another salicylic acid product which has been banned in some states recently which may be why it's harder to find.

Gry

A quick search showed me 4 different sources at a glance.
Heavy Gardens is offering 5 gallon jugs for 134 bucks,

Zen hydro has qts for 14 bucks