What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon drizzle testers in big pots

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Darksider,,
Just about to flip,,,
32 degrees at the weekend,,,
Lovely- not lol,,,s2:tiphat:

Ha Ha yeah m8, I hear you got some fast diesels from our gorilla friend RGS on the go already flipped..:biggrin: And a few topdawg stardawg mannys, alongside of psychodawgs London city genetics and a few 9lb hammers Jinxproof Genetics all looking forward to the heat so to speak so yes i hear you looking forward to it NOT:biggrin:
Stay safe Always..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep,,,,
hopefully they will all ride the higher temps,,
Drizzles will be fine,,
47 fem beans in this run,,,s2

yahooman

nice looking plants 944!
i hope you dont mind me jumping in here,i have some rgs strains going,just harvested a lemonade og and am about to harvest a fast diesel as well...

im really happy with these strains so far!the kushly is a very strong plant,really vigorous growth and a very solid structure..
ive grown fire99 many times and if its half as good its ill be very pleased

Attachments

• 20190624_135036.jpg
    20190624_135036.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking plants 944!
i hope you dont mind me jumping in here,i have some rgs strains going,just harvested a lemonade og and am about to harvest a fast diesel as well...

im really happy with these strains so far!the kushly is a very strong plant,really vigorous growth and a very solid structure..
ive grown fire99 many times and if its half as good its ill be very pleased

Hey Yahooman,,,
Thanks for the kind words,,
Bung on as many pics as you like,,
Always more then welcome in my threads,,,s2:tiphat:

yahooman

HERE IS A REALLY EARLY FAST DIESEL
IVE GROWN MANY AUTOS OUTDOORS,THIS ONE BEATS THEM ALL,VERY IMPRESSED WITH THESE GENETICS

Attachments

• 20190621_173137.jpg
    20190621_173137.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics of my drizzles and a very fast flowering Kushty from gorilla in pic 3,
Light off and three weeks into bloom,,
Healthy and happy garden although I needed to move one of the drizzles a bit further away from the lamp as she had a tiny bit of burn,,
Thriving though,,one pic of half of the run,,
Better pics later,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start of week 4,,
All good, feeding well and keeping there colour,,,
Drizzles and rest of run,,s2