What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We are not alone.

shithawk420

Veteran
If you guys are talking about DMT it's naturally powerful.all living things have DMT.when you die your brain releases DMT naturally.with that said salvia scared the shit out of me.ill never do anything like that again.i got 2 hits of acid I can't even sell

I've heard of chemist extracting DMT from grass.i have no idea if it's true. But if DMT is in all living things then probably.im done forever.not again

St. Phatty

If you guys are talking about DMT it's naturally powerful.all living things have DMT.when you die your brain releases DMT naturally.

Is that why they like eating squirrel brains on Duck Dynasty ?

actually that can make a person sick.

Is there a way to extract the DMT, without catching Creutzfeldt-Jakob (Mad cow/ mad squirrel) disease ?

White Beard

Is that why they like eating squirrel brains on Duck Dynasty ?

actually that can make a person sick.

Is there a way to extract the DMT, without catching Creutzfeldt-Jakob (Mad cow/ mad squirrel) disease ?

They “eat” squirrel brains because it makes them seem more legitimately backwoods than their wealthy suburban Houston origins.

G

GatorGumbo

Aliens are old news. I'm into netherverse interdimensional nega-realm Sasquatch treasure hunting. Gotta stay on the fringe, bros.

White Beard

Gladys, I don’t mean to make fun of your thread...but this is at least the fourth time I’ve heard a definite date/place/time for the extraterrestrial reveal (to say *nothing* of the “rapture”), and it keeps not happening.

I have no opinion on whether it will happen this time or not: I will wait and see.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They “eat” squirrel brains because it makes them seem more legitimately backwoods than their wealthy suburban Houston origins.

my grandmother always saved the heads/brains for my grandfather. there was some meat there (cheeks) but busting the skulls open with a butter knife handle & eating the brains was the main course. i stuck to squirrel & dumplings myself...:tiphat: folks that lived through the depression did not waste much.

S

Sertaiz

sounds like you need some squirrel. go check out the price on some snapping turtle meat too.. not cheap. i ate one in a stew once and it got gamier the day after.. fried was good.

Green Squall

If you guys are talking about DMT it's naturally powerful.all living things have DMT.when you die your brain releases DMT naturally.with that said salvia scared the shit out of me.ill never do anything like that again.i got 2 hits of acid I can't even sell

I've heard of chemist extracting DMT from grass.i have no idea if it's true. But if DMT is in all living things then probably.im done forever.not again

Fuck salvia. 12-13 years ago I took a huge hit of 20x extract and I wasn't prepared for how powerful it was. Very unpleasant to say the least.