What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

SolarLogos

That's some fine looking bud there! The mother of that F3 Tripnorth looks especially tasty. Nice job Yukon!
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Update....

This is 3rd pheno of TripNorth... it seems more Thai/Zam dominant... I should try to check back if it’s one of the Zam13BXs that I did and kept a girl for fun...
She has less smell was a little slower to start flower and just somehow is reminding me of 13....

YukonKronic

I always wondered what gardeners look like to the denizens therein...

GOD!! Or something worse....

Lol go ahead and hide aphids! it won’t matter.

YukonKronic

Scraped together some funds and set about ordering Zamaldelica Auto from ACE R&D only to find they can’t do credit card transactions right now!? Sigh. Guess I’ll try and figure out an international $$ transfer.

Oh well I do hope I can get em... I might even build a new green house for em if I do! Either way I’m thinking also to order Karmas Biker Kush and some KosherDawg from DNA Genetics to do some ACE crosses with.

I had piss poor experience ordering Karma Ghostrider OG through seedcity. 36 seeds. 28 germinated none came out the dirt. I had a bunch of others including 4 crumbled lime from Karma all pop out no problem but the Ghostrider ghosted me.

Anyhoo I still have the hankering and I figure BikerKitty (GT cross) sounds like a decent cross just as HellCat did (lol just not the same ring though is it?)

Both Biker and KosherDawg could be pretty useful to me. I currently have 6 Original Bruce Banner from Dark Horse vegging alongside the four crumbled lime mentioned earlier.
I want a strawberry pheno of BB to play with TripNorth and I think Crumbled Lime is gonna be perfect for one of my Malawi x Panama and maybe a Banghi Haze x Ethiopian (Banghi dom) male that I still have.

But with all I’m going to have the possibilities seem endless. I need to make some seed so I can cull mothers and make room to keep going. Plant counts suck. I need a frickin micro nursery license.
Been looking at it but I’m broke and only have Land, passion, a bit of knowledge and some sweet genetics to offer...
Sucks too. Yukon is a captive market..., I would have distribution through Yukon Government right away; because of their existing policy of encouraging local breweries they have committed to supporting local cannabis producers too.
If they existed.

EDIT: just wanted to include that if I DID get licensed I wouldn’t be selling any work derivative of other companies without their permission or if I had worked it for years into a different thing... I still think I would want to give the original Breeders credit even then.

SolarLogos

EDIT: just wanted to include that if I DID get licensed I wouldn’t be selling any work derivative of other companies without their permission or if I had worked it for years into a different thing... I still think I would want to give the original Breeders credit even then.
Go public and I will buy your stock. I went heavy on one of your Canadian Stocks CRON (Cronos Group Inc.) around August (and ACB), both for around $5.50/share. I'll keep em around at least a few more years.

Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Go public and I will buy your stock. I went heavy on one of your Canadian Stocks CRON (Cronos Group Inc.) around August (and ACB), both for around $5.50/share. I'll keep em around at least a few more years.

Peace, God bless

Best herb I’ve tried by far from the weed store here was done by company called “broken coast” don’t know if they’re public but they have top notch product.

I appreciate the support Logos! I think I’m quite a long way from running a publicly traded company. I’m actually looking at going on disability at age 36 because of PTSD and depression... I have a family that holds me up when I fall and I’ll never stop trying for them but I don’t think I’m realistically going to be running a company any time soon.

I do kind of wish/hope I can find a way but my schedule is reliable only for plants (im okay around them... fuckn magic I tells ya) and I’m waaaay too broke and legally illiterate to start and maintain the licensing and run the business administration end.
Someday.

orfeas

Veteran
Anyone notice how the word “therapist” breaks down into “the rapist”?
I feel like that’s fucked up for rape victims to have to deal with.
I mean.. shit.. now they have to visit.. well you know.
I’m going to suggest my therapist change it to “nottherapist”
After this bong bowl is finished... I like GT mixed with broken coasts Quadra.:woohoo:

Hahaha you can't break down greek words like that! :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

YukonKronic

I’m late! Happy 420 everybody!
Been dealing with life issues... Garden is going well. Cut Pinky day before yesterday and am looking at Night Nurse within a week on first pheno and the second will likely go all the way at least to 9.5 weeks.

TripNorth is stacking hard and falling everywhere under the weight... I can’t tell if Zam pheno has more crystals now or just larger trich heads or both... it’s looking greasy though. I still think Guatemalan pheno has better aromas and calyx/leaf ratio as well as (I think) a slightly better yield.

Zam x Purps is starting to amaze me again. Looks white with resin at the right angle and smells just like the descriptions of purple OTH. Musk Noble wood and dark fruit liquor. It reminds me of a leather flask of port or something. I’m considering 9 to 9.5 with her too as she just sputters and throws nanners forever after that..

My other box of Mal x Pan is stacking really nicely too cruising through mid flower with the leaves juuuust losing some of the Dark green and becoming a more natural jungle camo colour. There’s some gorgeous soft sherberty lemon and lime smells in every pheno and varying degrees of familiar Malawi funk in there too.

Two phenotypes are clearly higher yielding with one I think looking a bit like the Goddess. All of them are Klondike level frosty.

Banghi Haze x Ethiopian is pretty Ethiopian dom I think... it’s sloooooww. She’s steadily trucking along though and I can tell she will be heavily laden with great puffy buds if I can keep her happy.

She’s not though... it’s been as low as 20 C with lights off and she wants leaner soil... add that to me not giving her enough veg time to establish roots (the Mal x Pan was overgrowing everything way too fast to wait) and I’m worried I won’t get her full potential but also not want to try her again as I have LOTS of other shit planned and she’s just not loving me unless I give her all my attention and time.

I have two males, one Banghi dom and the other Eth. So I’ll make seeds in a cabinet with some clones and save the F2s for later...

YukonKronic

I have to clone Pinky before the momma plant falls over from being top heavy in a tiny pot. Also gotta clone the four Crumbled lime I’ve been salivating over... I think I have two boys and definitely see female pre-flowers on two. My Bruce Banners need to get up potted too so I have a bunch to do next trip to garden.

I’ll get pics and load em up when I go out..

I also had an offer from someone very dear to me to buy a 20 foot sea can and outfit it into a small garden/breeding facility to further my dream of opening a micro nursery so that was amazing news!

Now I need to tackle the licensing process. That’s probably the biggest hurdle. New licensees can bring up to 6 “illegal” genetic lines into the legal stream when they get licensed.

I’m also kinda freaking out about how far I am from having even 4 unique relatively true breeding lines to offer without it being completely derivative to the point of rip off or ending up being multi poly hybrid junk that throws 7 phenotypes!

I have some werk to do. Bout fuckn time I had something to sink teeth into... I hope I get to taste blood. I miss getting my teeth bloody.:biggrin:

YukonKronic

Okay fine. I feel bad cause I know there’s lurkers out there as well as those who’ve subbed!

Here’s a couple pics I think around day 50 or 54...

ZamxPurps

BKxPCK

YukonKronic

Saving this post to refine ideas for my fertilizer program re: natural local inputs.

Need NPK numbers on Yarrow Chamomile Borage Fireweed and Dandelions if anyone has them...

I had nutritional info on Northern pike (fish hydrolysate) but I need to find it again..
Pike contains vitamin A some B vitamins as well as vitamins C and D.
Pike also contains Copper Iron Manganese Magnesium Zinc Potassium and Selenium..
Pike meat is high in phosphorus so I assume with the bones it’s even better...
Pike also contains fatty acids and proteins and contributes high N like any other fish..

Broadleaf plantain: contains beta carotene and other flavonoids It also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and K. Plantain also contains calcium, chromium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and zinc.

Little bit on dandelion... I copied this from a post by JayKush
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a common herb related to the sunflower family. The name Dandelion comes from the French 'dents de lion', meaning lion's teeth, to describe the jagged leaves. We often pay them little attention until they're taking over our lawns, yet they are full of nutrients and healing properties. For starters, the chemical and nutrient content of young dandelion leaves includes; potassium, gluten, magnesium, niacin, calcium, phosphorus, proteins, resin, iron, sulphur, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E. The leaves are a richer source of vitamin A than carrots!

Yarrow ( Achillea millefolium)
(What the hell do they mean by lime!?..., Calcium maybe?)
nutrients:Iron, Lime, Potash, Soda, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Nitrates

The primary chemical constituents of Yarrow include essential oil (proazulene, borneol, camphor, cineole, eugenol, linalool, pinene, sabinene, thujone), isovalerianic acid, achillein, formic acid, salicylic acid, polyacetylenes, asparagin, sterols, glycoalkaloid (achhilleine), flavonoids (apigenin, luteolin, rutin, quercitin), coumarins and tannins

Here is the basic elements to be found in some common European plants:

Dandelion: potassium, phosphorous, iron, soda,

Dock: potassium, phosphorous, magnesium

Comfrey: nitrogen, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, silica,

Nettles: nitrogen, potassium, calcium, iron, copper, sodium, sulphur, formic acid, ammonia, carbonic acid

Horsetail: magnesium, calcium, iron, silica, cobalt

Chamomile: potassium, phosphorus, calcium, lime

Yarrow: nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, copper, lime, sulphur

Fireweed: contains
Manganese,
Vitamin B6
Calcium
Magnesium
Copper
Iron, Fe
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B9 (Folate)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)

Arawande, Jacob Olalekan, Komolafe, Eniayo Ayodeji and Imokhuede, Bamidele (2013) Nutritional and phytochemical compositions of fireweed (Crassocephalum crepidioides). Journal of Agricultural Technology 9(2):439-449.
The stems and leaves of fireweed were cut into smaller pieces, dried and ground into very fine powder. The powdered sample was analyzed for proximate and mineral constituents and this was further subjected to extraction using acetone, chloroform, ethylacetate, methanol and water. The powdered sample as well as its solvent-extracts was screened for phytochemicals.

The result revealed that moisture, crude protein, lipid, ash, crude fibre, carbohydrate and food energy value were 10.160.22%, 15.090.42%, 2.480.21%, 13.150.18%, 13.270.14%, 56.010.17% and 306.721.02Kcal/100g respectively.
The mineral composition of fireweed was calcium (105.090.62mg/Kg), sodium (64.860.43mg/Kg), potassium (791.401.08mg/Kg), magnesium (20.340.17mg/Kg), iron (1.920.01mg/Kg), manganese (2.160.09mg/Kg), while zinc, lead, copper and selenium ranged between 0.090.00mg/Kg and 0.140.00mg/Kg.
It was found out that the powdered sample contained flavonoid, phenol, oxalate, tannin, saponin, phytate and ascorbic acid but no alkaloid was present. Water extract contained all the phytochemicals present in the sample but methanol extract contained all the phytochemicals present in the sample except flavonoids.
It was only phytate found in ethylacetate extract. Chloroform extract contained phytate and ascorbic acid while acetone extract contained oxalate, saponin, phytate and ascorbic acid. Fireweed is very rich in nutrient and methanol as well as water is very effective in extracting bioactive materials from the sample than ethylacetate, chloroform and acetone.

Last edited:

Mountainkush

That bk x pck looks pretty tasty. I’m sipping on some of that right now before I head to bed. Make it pretty easy to close my eyes.

YukonKronic

That bk x pck looks pretty tasty. I’m sipping on some of that right now before I head to bed. Make it pretty easy to close my eyes.

Ya I had another pheno more PCK in colour and structure but with very Bubba terps. It was wonderful medicine. I used it to go to sleep but it also could help control and stop muscle tremors from my ptsd and also a friend who had a stroke said same thing for his tremors.
That one died in the big freeze I had a while back but pinky lived so I didn’t get to make fem F2s but I got to keep the pheno that was more pleasing in social settings as well as being absolutely delicious.
She smells of cherry cheesecake and Naptha fuel... flavour is berries and cream and hash with a cloying diesel/turpentine aftertaste that’s subtle and sweet and frickin addictive as hell.

This weed made me hop on the Kush train after being the WORST of sativa snobs. Now I’m back to my bad old days of being a total weed slut and liking a little bit of everything.

Nothing beats a head ripping sativa rush when it comes down to it though :woohoo:

Mountainkush

I’m right there with you about the Sativas. Absolutely love them. I only enjoy my indica/kush at night. I’ve got purple pck, green pck and bubba pck right now that all make it easy to get to sleep. They also do relax my muscles very well. I ruptured a disc in my lower spine and have a lot of back pain since my surgery.

Funny you mention broken coast. They were my LP back before I could grow enough to medicate myself. Used to really enjoy their skywalker kush for an evening smoke.