What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liquid Seaweed

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys..I was gifted this the other day from a compost grower he says it stinks ha ha and doesn't want it so asked me do you want it of course I said :biggrin: but now im thinking do I pour in res and if so how much as I never used this before or do you guys think maybes I just use it as a foiliar spray and if so at what ratio or just guess ..what do you guys reckon :tiphat:
picture.php

G

I use it in combination with neem oil, potassium silicate, and (aloe vera as a surfactant.
As a foliar and drench (coco) once a week.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see there are some instructions at the bottom of the bottle.
I'd use those as a starting point and increase or decrease concentration depending on how your gals look after a week or so.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
They seem to be talking twice a week, as perhaps the only food. Aiming it at grass (specifically golf) which is often fed high N feed, with little else.

I keep some maxi to hand, which is cold pressed seaweed. The best extraction method by far, and infrequently used. I guess with the amount of coastline in the UK, it's ok to use such a wasteful extraction method.

It always picks them up after a hard day. So it's a medicinal item I carry. Not part of my schedule. It's also good pH up. I only use down. So again.. for fixing problems.. with me.

Really does work in hydro. Perhaps every 10-14 days would be appropriate. Just because.

To treat my coco before rooting into it, I get better results with the soil acids stuff. I like 'black jack' as it actually has some in it, rather than somebody just walked past carrying some. The percentage in some is just laughable.

I firmly believe maxi to be the most under rated stuff out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts