What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Haze

Here are my gorilla haze at 3 weeks of 12/12. On the right.
on the left, you see the fast diesel, that i presume to be automatic, because it began to flower under 18/6 schedule.

Attachments

• IMG_20190314_200441.jpg
    IMG_20190314_200441.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20190314_200446.jpg
    IMG_20190314_200446.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Good luck mate , the fast Diesel is semi auto and doesn’t like long veg cycles it starts flowering, that’s why there really good early outdoor varietie..

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi John

I´m smoking the Gorilla Haze at this very moment :dance013:

You won´t be disapointed :woohoo:

P :smoker:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Good luck mate , the fast Diesel is semi auto and doesn’t like long veg cycles it starts flowering, that’s why there really good early outdoor varietie..

Then why are you selling them as photoperiod. I got 12 of the things to mum up for the outdoors, and they budded up under 24 hour light. So I spent a day at work to pay for them, and weeks growing them, for no fucking reason. And it's the second time I have posted this to you.

Go and edit your website. Or carry on selling things that are not as promised, and see where that gets you.

Sorry John, but I have posted to you, and sent a PM, but you never revisited your fast diesel thread to tell us. So I'm having to do this here.