What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

big L genetics - blazing cultivars - info

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up brothers and sisters!

I'm introducing to you guys Blazing Cultivars!

picture.php

I'm a prolific pollen chucker and aspiring breeder.

I'm sending this week 20x (6+) reg packs of some blazing cultivars to Panikz to be given out as freebies!

The Granola Funk male was the daddy to all the crosses. The male was very vigorous, good structure, dense flower clusters and a nice funk.

The initial crosses sent are:

16x Soulmate x Granola Funk
20x (Co. Flo x SSDD) f2 X Granola Funk (3 different phenos)
4x Granola Funk f2's

Some Granola Funk F2's @ around week 6, ill upload some updated pics... they are almost at week 8... they are sharing a 1 gallon pot...

picture.php

picture.php

I have tested a few of the Granola Funk F2's and they all seem to be cookies dominant, done in 8 weeks, tight nugs, and very nice smell! The other 2 strains are untested.

Pinesoul x GF is 2 female phenos together.

C.Flo x SSDD crosses were used with f2 generation of a very nice female with bright orange pistils and thick paint/wine smell covered in resin, not much stretch on these...

The Granola Funk f2's in this are with the #1 pheno, was the most vigorous of 4 females and the best yielding one.

I should be having some interesting crosses being harvested in a few weeks! Hopefully I can share some of those next! If anyone receives them and decides to pop them, please feel free to share the info and breed, pollen chuck, cross with whatever and share the love!

This will be the first drop, hopefully the feedback will be positive and I will send more gear!

Please enjoy, some of these are not tested, but there should be some gems in there!

Any questions, feel free to ask, or hit the DM!
:rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Glad to hear the arrived safely Panikz!

Panikz and I have decided to throw these on the Auction part of the Real Gorilla Seeds website in order to give people some fair chance on scoring these!

Some additional info on these crosses! The packs say 6 reg seeds but they most likely 6+ packs. I'd say about 80% of the packs are at least 7 seeds, some 8 or 9... maybe even more, I was being quite generous packing these.

A few of these crosses are untested or being tested atm! Parental generation didnt show any intersex signs even though heavily stressed!

They were all produced indoors under organic growing methods. No synthetic fertilizers or toxic pesticides were used. We try to produce the highest quality herbal in the garden since most of it is for personal consumption. Power is under mixed spectrum of COB LED's.

A lot of these varieties were geared towards my needed, which is active lifestyle. I have been doing martial arts for over 10 years and my body definitely have taken a beating lol I have constant body pain and aches which cannabis helps me deeply! Most of my stuff is breed towards functional uplifting positive effects but with good pain killing effects for your body! But dont get me wrong, I love hard indicas and devastating cannabis as well. I'm a heavy smoker so my tolerance is very high. Only high cannabinoid content makes through my breeding gates! If it doesnt tickle your brain, the breeding doesnt follow through! Plain and simple!

I sent in some packs of the following crosses from my Granola Funk #5 stud. He was the most vigorous of all plants from the start, had great structure , internodal spacing and flower clusters. Dropped dumps of pollen by week 4 that were collected, pollinated and stored. That run he hit a few of the ladies:

Granola Funk f2's, I had 4 females that got selectivelly polinated. They were all great smokes. #1 and #4 were my favorite ones. They all had sturdy frame, decent internodal spacing and ended with nice thick nugs. Flavors ranged from cookie dough, lavender, garbage funk, dog shit, grapefruit, quite wide and complex i know! They were all harvested around day 60 and decent yield! The f2's were also harvested around same time frame. Similar funk to them and leans hard toward cookies side. Greasy oilly resin profile. The Wookie male definitely adds some wild terps and frost to the Forum Cut...

Soulmate (2 phenos) x Granola funk #5, I had only 2 females that got pollinated. Both females were good smoke with similar terps and effects. So I just decided to combine the seeds of both phenos together... I didnt really yield a lot of smoke from these during that run, but the smoke was quite positive and of decent strenght, similar to Goji OG i've ran a few times.. I didnt quite get too lucky with the females but I hope the GF#5 male will bring the goodies out of the soulmate...

(C.Flo x SSDD) #5 & #6 F2 X Granola Funk #5, I f2'd the c. flo x ssdd f1 generation around 2 years ago, I had 5 females out of 7 seeds. I picked the best male I found from that pack and selectively pollinated all my females. #1 was my favorite of the bunch that round, it had bright orange pistils on fully triched' out flowers and a thick creamy white paint/thinner smell and taste to it. Had great structure and produced dense tight nugs... Yield was average. Effects were pretty balanced and decent strength and of medicinal quality! More on the indica side of the equasion. I really enjoyed that pheno! I popped 6 of the f2's along the granola funk run and ended up with 5 females. #5 was the nicest one and #6 was not far behind. All plants had a decent amount of variation within itself, but those 2 stood out! Low stretch, and nice branching. Those were the female plants that were used to cross with the Granola funk #5 stud.

I just harvested 5 of the Granola funk f2's and 3 of them look really good, the other 2 had a rough start and didn't shine as hard. Another few day's I'll be able to do a smoke report on those!

I'm actually running a few of these seeds on a pheno hunt now (C.flo x ssdd#5 x gf#5), along with another few goodies I'm testing and will be sending in soon if I like what comes out. A few of those crosses are:

Wookie Orgasmatron x Granola Funk, I ran one late started outside last year, to be honest it got no love and it yielded probably a gram that had to be harvested early due to shitty weather. Was kinda of a useless grow, but it served to show the terp profile potential on this cross. I think these are gonna be real special in the smell and exotic department! I popped around 8 of these and they are 2 weeks into veg. They are some of the most vigorous of 5 different strains going on right now with a nice trifoliate in the mix.

I also popped a few of the A11 f4 x Goji OG's I made last year to see what that line brings. Hopefully we can find some gold in these, if not they will be scrapped. I only got around 20 seeds left of the f1 generation to dig through.

Dreamhead#6 and #8 f2's and f3's, I just harvested 2 of the dh#6 f2's, they looking crazy, great leaf to calyx ration, lime green nugs with purple hues and creamy sweet tennis ball funkness to them. I'm really happy with how both of these turned out. If smoke report is positive, I will running a good pheno hunt of these, along with the dh#8 f2's and most likely working the line further. I really enjoy the smoke on these f1's, hopefully I can replicate and stabilize these characteristics on future generations! Unfortunatelly I only have around 50 seeds of the f1 generation left to dig through. Another pheno hunt of this line is scheduled on the future. Maybe along with the f2 grow... (fall run most likely or winter)

Bluedigiberry f2 #1 x Dreamhead #10, im really excited about this line. i ran 1 of these that it looked and smelled great, still another few more days of drying before i can trim and smoke it... but smells lovely like the bluedigiberry mother, candy blueberry digital terps.... this was my extreme sativa looking pheno! The cross I made looks and smells very similar to the mother! I hope the other plants from these can express similar terps and effect but with bulkier flowers and an additional dreamhead funk!

Bluedigiberry f2 #5 x Dreamhead #10 , this was my other pheno of BDB that I liked a lot, a lot denser nugs and very good yield. fantastic high and beautiful plant! Havent had a chance to run this cross yet but its queued for future exploration! If the DH comes through like it did on the #1 cross it should be very BDB dominant! which is awesome because it was such a lovely smoke! I expect the DH male to add that creamy funkness to it!

I also got a bunch of new f2's and f1's coming fresh out of the oven! Bunch of crosses involving some real nice gear. Chem Kesey, Hashplant D, Chocolope, Albert super tramp, Miles Davis, a few other goodies. Bunch of random crosses for sure but they will definitely be tested in the near future after the smoke test! A few i'm looking forward is chocolope x black triangle, albert super tramp x miles davis, chem kesey x black triangle and a few other goodies!

I strongly believe there are some great plants to come out of these packs!

All my lines are effect and terps oriented! Structure yield comes secondary. I have been smoking cannabis for almost 20 years and growing for about half of that time and I still consider myself a beginner, every cycle is a learning opportunity from all our mistakes! My environment is far from dialed in, light leaks, grower errors always happens, which really helps to show the females true colors, exposing us to intersex characteristics and extreme performance!

I'm a huge pot snob, so my smoke selection is tight! I'm usually critical about my herb and try to find the best of the best to breed with and follow through on my lines!

I'm always pheno hunting and trying to improve my techniques to maximize my effort! I feel like a f1 pack is a set of colors that allows you to paint your masterpiece! F2 generation and further is where you can really find your unique stuff to breed with!

I love making seeds and its so much fun turning 1 plant into thousands of infinite possibilities! It's a real expression of what nature really is, a caring giving loving thing that could teach us a thing or two!

Hopefully everyone will be able to enjoy these as much as I do!

I will follow up on another post with pictures briefly!

blazing cultivars, spreading the fire!
:rasta: Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
bdb #1 x dh#10, very nice taste and uplifting high, that classic sharp blueberry candy taste and smell, pretty much a clone of the mother...

picture.php

picture.php

Granola funk f2, this was the most unique looking one

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
A few other granola funk f2's, these had a nice grapefruit/lavender/cookie taste to it! Very nice balanced high!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I'm really loving the Chocolope from last run, smells are chocolate protein bar dipped on mud and the taste is straight up oil rag... But what shines are the effects, very nice uplifting and happy sativa high, semi trippy... my type of high!

Last run I crossed a few males to it... One that has caught my attention is a Black Triangle male that had great structure and tight flower clusters. Hopefully that will shorten the stretch a bit and add some density to the nugs... Should be a nice f1 hybrid...

Here are some shots of the chocolope... I did manage to keep a mother plant from both the chocolope and the BT male in case I find soething special...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to try to send a few of these packs for Auction on RGS in case anyone is interested!

Peace :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here is another one of my projects, the Dreamhead (Headbanger x SSDD) that I took it to f2 so far out of my 2 favorite phenos.

I ran 2 females of the #6 f2 and they both surprised me a lot. That lavender/tennis ball funk comes out strong and the nugs got quite chunky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The effect is very nice too, strong sativa dominant high with great taste and bag appeal! I will explore this line further and maybe try to isolate a few of my favorite traits into a F3 or a BX situation...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
:tiphat:Nice mate look top notch I will get these back on auctions so there up for grabs ,..