What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Foggy420

I also noticed that shipping to U.S. was not an option on their web site, so I emailed them and received a reply that said it shouldn’t be a problem and to just login to my account. I already had an account with my address on file so once logged in it let me order and ship to the U.S.

So they are shipping to the U.S (and probably Australia too) and they are responding to inquires through email.

Maybe there is a problem with the address input option on their website. Someone should let them know. (I got mine :)

Zomboy

Veteran
I also noticed that shipping to U.S. was not an option on their web site, so I emailed them and received a reply that said it shouldn’t be a problem and to just login to my account. I already had an account with my address on file so once logged in it let me order and ship to the U.S.

So they are shipping to the U.S (and probably Australia too) and they are responding to inquires through email.

Maybe there is a problem with the address input option on their website. Someone should let them know. (I got mine :)

I emailed them and they directed me to their wholesaler list

hey guys not sure about this but maybe if you paid realgorillaseeds a few extra bucks you could have your special orders from ace shipped there as a relay before they re-packed and shipped to you.

just a thought but you might want to give realgorillaseeds 30$ to make it worth their while

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
hey guys not sure about this but maybe if you paid realgorillaseeds a few extra bucks you could have your special orders from ace shipped there as a relay before they re-packed and shipped to you.

just a thought but you might want to give realgorillaseeds 30$ to make it worth their while

Man im glad I ordered in April.

Last I heard True North in Canada has Ace and ships to U.S.

PurpleBuz

F1 hybrid ?

F1 hybrid ?

More Killer A5 Haze .....[/QUO

just ordered a 5 pack of killer A5 Haze seeds. Very excited to grow these out. Was wondering ...

Is this an F1 hybrid A5 haze female X new killer fem or has it been worked a few generations ?

:tiphat:

Zomboy

Veteran
Will you guys be offering this in regular seed or just fem?

Thanks everyone for your interest on this new strain, much appreciated :huggg: Looking forward to see your progresses with Killer A5 Haze in the upcoming months. :wave:

We have just harvested a new batch of Killer A5 Haze fem seeds, she will be back in stock as soon as possible, after doing some germinations tests. I will keep you updated when she is available again.

And yes, Killer A5 Haze is the only A5 Haze hybrid we are going to commercially release and it will be available only in feminized format.
I wish i did not have restrictions when breeding with her, but that's the current situation. Thanks for your understanding :)

quoted from Dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi PandyFackler,

I hope so, we have produced a good amount of seeds so hopefully Killer A5 Haze will be still available when you want to place your order. Thanks for your interest.

Hi dubi,

Do you have enough stock to last a while? I’m planning a purchase in the next 4-8 weeks.

Cheers

PF

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi PurpleBuz,

Killer A5 Haze is indeed a direct outcross between A5 Haze and our Killer Malawi without being inbred further. Thanks for supporting our work.

More Killer A5 Haze .....[/QUO

just ordered a 5 pack of killer A5 Haze seeds. Very excited to grow these out. Was wondering ...

Is this an F1 hybrid A5 haze female X new killer fem or has it been worked a few generations ?

:tiphat:

I received an email alert at 3am from Seedsman that the product was back in stock, but when I went to check this morning, it was listed as "out of stock" again. LOL. Any chance more seeds will be dropped at your wholesalers or retailers? Thanks!

Dog Star

Veteran
Dubi what pheno you found best smoke and what pheno gives most strongest
examples between those 4 main phenotipes??

Kind regards

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I found a couple of seeds for $52 shipping included. Looking forward to this shit if it is as advertised.

M

Mr D

Big thanks to Dubi and Yo Sammy for this one.

Going back to 1998 this is the most potent seedbank strain I've ever had. So far I've only sampled some freshly dried bud so I'll wait until I've done a proper cure before giving a full report.

Latest posts

Latest posts