What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Goodherb

Two thrumps up,in the air for knuckles!
Great to see Tomboy's also; both developing ends of killer A5 Haze buds spectrum's ,spectacular. The different phenotype's!

I had not been so fortunate to have gotten my hands on any of ACE SEEDS as of yet, but when ever the opportunity present itself ,no doubt KILLER A5 HAZE ,will be my first option!

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Starting to fill in nicely,looks like a great yield for only three weeks veg time,approaching 11 weeks of flower..

Goodherb

Knuckles /zomboy,did either one of you found the Haze dominant pheno ,which any sativa connoisseur ,should be delighted in ,no doubt.

Likewise, the silverish Malawi pheno,an commercial cropper's dream!?

As for as I was inform, still there are more.
If one wants to be light as a feather or heavy as lead. The Northern Light/Haze pheno. All this in one strain!

Zomboy

Veteran
Knuckles /zomboy,did either one of you found the Haze dominant pheno ,which any sativa connoisseur ,should be delighted in ,no doubt.

If one wants to be light as a feather or heavy as lead. The Northern Light/Haze pheno. All this in one strain!

I have 1 out of the 3 that has extremely thin leaves and is developing slower than the other 2. If i had to guess it leans towards the haze side. Im going to take some more pics tomorrow when i get a chance.

deepwaterdude

I think knuckles is on one of those, for sure, think the silver Malawi. Killer job;)

Bmac1

Veteran
So what are you looking at for flowering times knuckles? 12-13 weeks?

They look awesome.

musigny23

2019 grow

2019 grow

The last seed I germinated this year was this Killer A5 fem that arrived June 9th. I had to give it a try and it still seemed possible to do even at that date. It went into a 45 gallon (180 litre?) cloth smart pot. It was the only space available.

Smart pots can be tough because they can dry out so fast which means constant watering and when you're 100% bio/organic keep it favorable and healthy can be a tricky balancing act. So easy to over or under manage it.

However here it is today. Yes lots of yellowing leaves. Recent liquid feedings haven't prevented that. I figure it's just how it goes in this situation. This spot is very sunny and can get hot in the afternoon. That makes keeping abundant soil life challenging.

The buds remain green and have filled out reasonably well. I'm not certain which pheno this appears to be. Maybe the NL/Haze one? I'm not next to it at the moment so I hesitate to give an aroma description. I can say it's very similar to my Nevil's Haze pheno SMH plant.

Despite the late start this is about even with my 2 Super Malawi Haze plants now which were started in early April. Maybe a week behind. Those are very nearly ready to take. We're having a heat wave here now so I'm letting them ripen in the sun. I thought this one might go deep into November but it isn't looking like that at all.

daChsgx.jpg

Mzi1Ksd.jpg

nK3Pini.jpg

Voshamani

Hi dubi, I have a quick question about the phenotypes. I was wondering if you or someone that has experience with this Killer A5 Haze strain could help me identify which phenotype I have? I think (am praying) it might be silverish Malawi New Killer dominant pheno but im not 100% sure as i am also depressed and praying that it is NOT the Haze A dominant pheno. It is only at day 61 of flower. here are some photos to see if you can help identify the phenotype.

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

ColaCalyx

Just started to yellow on the bottoms and innards. She was soo thick in the middle I'll cleared it out more and trained the lower branches down. Buds look to be getting fatter. She'll be the latest plant to harvest, the Zam and HonPan are in a race.

Attachments

• 20191026_173346.jpg
    20191026_173346.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20191026_173514.jpg
    20191026_173514.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20191026_173539.jpg
    20191026_173539.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 29

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi knuckles,

Thanks also for your contribution :wave:

Really good development on your Killer A5 Haze after 9 weeks of flowering. This strain really needs very high levels of nutrients through its whole cycle, even more now in its peak of flowering production, so it's easy to have nutrient deficiencies in flowering first time you grow her.

Glad your are enjoying with her pungent old school dutch Haze aromas ;) Looking forward to a happy finish!

It’s been over 9 weeks in flower now,looks like another 3-4 for sure,but looking forward to trying this cultivar as it smells so good,forgot how much I miss that hazy funk,I’ve had some deficiencies this round,but hope to dial them in next time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are rocking it this season musigny ;)

Didn't know you were also growing Killer A5 Haze, always a pleasure to see your outdoor plants.

The Haze hybrids from Nevil (and hybrids with them) really show their best and strongest character in the very last weeks of flowering when they are fully mature, even a bit overripe, so she will certainly enjoy the sunny and warm conditions of this heat wave.

The last seed I germinated this year was this Killer A5 fem that arrived June 9th. I had to give it a try and it still seemed possible to do even at that date. It went into a 45 gallon (180 litre?) cloth smart pot. It was the only space available.

Smart pots can be tough because they can dry out so fast which means constant watering and when you're 100% bio/organic keep it favorable and healthy can be a tricky balancing act. So easy to over or under manage it.

However here it is today. Yes lots of yellowing leaves. Recent liquid feedings haven't prevented that. I figure it's just how it goes in this situation. This spot is very sunny and can get hot in the afternoon. That makes keeping abundant soil life challenging.

The buds remain green and have filled out reasonably well. I'm not certain which pheno this appears to be. Maybe the NL/Haze one? I'm not next to it at the moment so I hesitate to give an aroma description. I can say it's very similar to my Nevil's Haze pheno SMH plant.

Despite the late start this is about even with my 2 Super Malawi Haze plants now which were started in early April. Maybe a week behind. Those are very nearly ready to take. We're having a heat wave here now so I'm letting them ripen in the sun. I thought this one might go deep into November but it isn't looking like that at all.