What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow going gorilla girl!!

scrogrow

OK well most of you will know me from my old user name

Some of you might not lol

Here we go my first grow back in my new room!!

For details on the clone grow and the whole room build idea please feel free to have a look at this link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355582

So with that now time to show the description of this beautiful looking new strain from sweet seeds

MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO TOMMY-G AND JAY-P AND THE WHOLE SWEET FAMILY ALL OF THE SQUAD ARE BRILLIANT PEOPLE AND I HIGHLY RESPECT THEM ALL!!

And now for the introduction of these wonderful girls

Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Mixing together Gorilla Glue with Girl Scout Cookies gave us this outstanding and very powerful strain. Its branches are long and flexible. Gorilla Girl produces compact and extra resinous buds. Resin is coating the whole plant from the top to the bottom, including flowers and trichomes. The smell and taste is like cypress, wood, earth and citruses blended together. This hybrid has an extremely productive nature. Due to the perfect combination of Sativa and Indica genes it stays vigorous.

Genetics : Gorilla Glue x Girl Scout Cookie
Flowering Time : 49 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica : 40% / Sativa : 60%
Area : Indoor and Outdoor

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So the diary is officially started and life is good on my end

Just about enough time to thank everyone for the support I've recieved over the past few months

Oh and I'm basically fully sponsored now!! I'm sponsored by hyper fan, phresh fans and hopefully hearing today about some new 750w Helion lights!!

As usual take care out there

STAY blessed

One love

Namestae

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
First in :D

Woo hoo, I'm sure this one is going to be really interesting ;)

Thanks for sharing bro :yes:

Bring it on and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
This thread is gonna be sweet!

Yeah I said it! Look I have poor self-control and a lot off terrible jokes.

I'll be back!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tagging in....
It’s getting hard to keep up with all these diaries mate, I think I found them all now

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I feel the same way. You need to put them in your signature m8. That way we can all find your stuff faster.

Mr Brunch my friend I think you've missed the bomb seeds and the sumo seeds threads. See you there!

mr.brunch

Veteran
I feel the same way. You need to put them in your signature m8. That way we can all find your stuff faster.

Mr Brunch my friend I think you've missed the bomb seeds and the sumo seeds threads. See you there!

You mean there’s more?!?
Damn, I’m slacking..... must head that way in the am :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
I can only echo what Mr B has said :biggrin:

So best wishes mate with this one, the sweet seeds crew are great folks and are always close by to answer any questions and help out when ever they can, i like that. "quality after sales"

Best wishes with this one....

scrogrow

I can only echo what Mr B has said :biggrin:

So best wishes mate with this one, the sweet seeds crew are great folks and are always close by to answer any questions and help out when ever they can, i like that. "quality after sales"

Best wishes with this one....

Yea man me and the sweet seed family go way back!

I've tested for them for years mate there's normally a seed or two of there's in most of my grows tbh, when I was bigganjabud I ran a good few of the line up mate good strains and a keeper in every pack

Great to have all your attention people haha usual tricks and all In the next episode of what's he upto now?

scrogrow

picture.php

Well there's 16 plants with different hunger patterns and I've noticed these ain't the heaviest feeders

However they are now in flower so we soon see how they react!!

Exciting times

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very nice, I won several packs and this beening one of them!!!! Can't wait to see the finished looking good

scrogrow

picture.php

Flipped to flower two days ago

The gorilla girl is the one on the far left

They're at a 0.7ec this week

And she's loving it in the nft

scrogrow

picture.php

Well these have been stretching and starting to fatten out as you can see in this quick update

Updates weekly from now on as we're having a lovely time over here and I've just got home off my festive season sabbatical lol