What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Any info on who breeds the seeds in the bulk section?

Good question. Hadn't poked around that section before. But after doing so, I noticed this after clicking on a var of interest (Afghan Kush): "White Label Seed Company, a Sensi Seeds partner from the Netherlands, made the seeds of this strain available for everyone to grow." ... Just so happened that was the first one I clicked and thought that was the answer - White Label - until I clicked others and found no mention of White Label... haven't clicked all yet though... :) Maybe each, or most, is from a different breeder... ?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Good question. Hadn't poked around that section before. But after doing so, I noticed this after clicking on a var of interest (Afghan Kush): "White Label Seed Company, a Sensi Seeds partner from the Netherlands, made the seeds of this strain available for everyone to grow." ... Just so happened that was the first one I clicked and thought that was the answer - White Label - until I clicked others and found no mention of White Label... haven't clicked all yet though... :) Maybe each, or most, is from a different breeder... ?

No this is infomation of the strain, or where it origanally came from.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Looks like they may have been implementing changes...the website now tells you if the item is in-stock or not.

I made a post...but its moot now that the site is back up.

Thanks

TpM

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looks like they may have been implementing changes...the website now tells you if the item is in-stock or not.

I made a post...but its moot now that the site is back up.

Thanks

TpM

Yep we’re constantly tweeting behind the scenes to make a better site for all you guys, we have a currency converter now also , But you are charged GBP on check out ..

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah man its in the list he posted on the last page ain't it!?

They're waiting to get them bagged up and put on the site. He'll post here when they are going to start loading them to the site.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just found a pack of Goji OG …

Plus these crosses..

Blazing Pistileros..

C99 BX1/Goji OG

White Romulan/Goji OG

Cotton Candy / Goji OG

Ronni

recieved my package 1 week after shipping confirmation. everything OK. got 2 packs from Connoisseur genetics as freebies (ECSDxfreak, Hippy private stash) and something from Krizznapp (i think something sour too). It wasn't the freebie i requested though i got plenty and i am quite happy with those.
Ordered:
Cookie Wreck
Moonshine Haze
Wifi
Girl Scout Jones
Rainbow Jones
happy with everything

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
recieved my package 1 week after shipping confirmation. everything OK. got 2 packs from Connoisseur genetics as freebies (ECSDxfreak, Hippy private stash) and something from Krizznapp (i think something sour too). It wasn't the freebie i requested though i got plenty and i am quite happy with those.
Ordered:
Cookie Wreck
Moonshine Haze
Wifi
Girl Scout Jones
Rainbow Jones
happy with everything

Glad they arrived safely and you are happy with your freebies etc,..:ying:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Packaging has arrived:dance013: looks top Notch,..

soon be Drop time on these seeds yall waiting on,.. give me a couple days,..

On another Note anyone on Instagram give us a follow for updates..

RealGorillaseeds1415

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for working through the tweaks w me Panikz. You're the man! Glad to contribute!

We got there in the end mate and they look awesome in person,.. pm me with an address , im in the office with gypsy tomorrow we will sort you out your care package for the design comp,.. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts