What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ULTRA RESINOUS SATIVA WHERE THE MOST COMPLEX AND TRIPPY EFFECTS OF OUR MALAWI KILLER ARE TAKEN TO THE LIMIT

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/malawipanamafem.html

Panama and Malawi are probably the 2 best and most highly worked sativas in our catalog.

Malawi x Panama is a a straight hybrid between the Old Malawi Killer, and the more modern and refined 10th generation Panama.
creating a 100% sativa F1 hybrid that combines excellent sativa genetics from Central Africa and America.

In this F1, Malawi dominates with its structure and character, producing vigorous and highly resistant sativas, that bring to the limit the best floral qualities of the killer Malawis: Ultra resinous plants of very dense, resinous flowers of overpowering effect: complex, crazy, introverted. Very deep and long lasting, both mentally and physically. Only for the harder and more experienced sativa travelers.

While the sister Panama x Malawi line provides easier to grow sativa plants, of higher yield and more refined terpenes,
Malawi x Panama offers, without any doubt, the most powerful and resinous F1 specimens among these 2 varieties,
producing consistently THC concentrations between 20 and 25%.

Since 2013 we have been testing different F1s hybrids and different genetic combinations among elite parents between Malawi and Panama, in order to find hybrids that combine and improve the excellent qualities that these excellent sativas already have, increasing in these new F1s hybrids even more the vigor, ease of cultivation, potency, resin production, complexity of effects and terpenes, versatility and better acceptance of nutrients.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 10-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 20-25 %

GENETICS: Old Malawi Killer x Panama Goddess.

STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure, vigorous and branchy, yet easy to handle, without excessive stretching.

BOUQUET: The Malawi resinous, oily, spicy and woody aromas dominate in this F1 hybrid, with fruity and sweet carrot touches, balanced by the more citric, sweet and creamy Panama influence.

HIGH: Complex, trippy, introverted effect of overpowering strength. Very long lasting and deep mentally and physically.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors, where we recommend uniform warm temps of 24-27ºC and good light intensity.

We recommend soft NPK nutrient levels for the growing stage, especially with nitrogen, then increase the feeding to medium-high levels for the flowering.

Pure sativa plants, but without excessive stretching in early flowering. Although the vigor of these pure sativa hybrids should never be underrated: ventilation, light intensity and space requirements should be properly planned when females begin to stretch at the beginning of flowering.

In this Malawi x Panama F1, Malawi dominates with its character and behaviour, with a very elegant african sativa structure, and with the best floral Malawi qualities: very high production of resins, producing one of the most potent possible sativa alchemies.

Attachments

• MalawiPanama.jpg
    MalawiPanama.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Malawi Old Killer x Panama close up done.jpg
    Malawi Old Killer x Panama close up done.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 224
B

BAKED_BEANZ

i was looking at these , resisting buying couple packs other day . look bit special

S

Stone House

Dubi, we talked about this cross a few years ago.
Glad to see it now offered, I suspect the mature plants have an excellent framework.
I've been looking for a really potent sativa (like eating magic mushrooms).
Keep up the good work!

Borderliner

received my order of malawixpanama, panamaxmalawi, malawi, and zamdelica. glad the limited editions were still available thanks Dubi.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Well I guess I'm going to say thanks, dubi. I'm in the process of buying a greenhouse and it is already to small. THANKS !! The old grow room was going to be the drying and curing room. I love the new varieties you offer. Some of your older varieties are my testers favorites. I'm getting requests for more Orient Express. Great job ACE! Peace

ULMW

Wow! Yet another classic combo from Ace seeds!
Just placed my first order today and already set for a great journey of grows and learnings.
Hope these are atill around as I like the idea of a deep journey in sativa land every now and again.

Boss Cocky

Hi Dubi,

Could you tell us how the effects of the Malawi x Panama differ from the straight Malawi? Also, which is generally more potent, the MXP or Malawi fem?

Thanks
BC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Boss Cocky,

To be honest, there's nothing more powerful than a good straight sativa hybrid made with Killer Malawi parental plants (old or new). In strains and hybrids like current Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica, Malawi x Panama (and even Malawi x PCK releases) is where you will find the extreme killer Malawi effects.

Both Malawi and Malawi x Panama fem have the potential to produce the maximum peak of THC content and potency that can be found in a sativa. When both are properly grown they consistently produce THC rates around 25 % or higher, with that overpowering, complex and super long lasting sativa effects that have made Malawi and its hybrids so popular.

The type of effects in both strains are quite similar (as Malawi x Panama is very Malawi dominant, while Panama x Malawi is more Panama dominant), although you will find more interesting terpenes in Malawi x Panama than in straight Malawi releases due Panama influence, which even without being very dominant in the Malawi x Panama f1 it still adds nice (and different) terpenes that pure Malawi usually don't show in such frequency or quality, the fruity pure Malawi is an interesting one if you are looking for the Malawis with better terpenes, but it's not the stronger pure Malawi line.

Hope it helps.

Boss Cocky

Thanks for your response, dubi. I liked the description you gave on the effects of the Malawi x Panama but from what you've said here it sounds pretty much like an alternative description of the effects of the straight Malawi. I'm becoming a bit of a sucker for the limited editions which is why I got the Mangobiche while I still could. Termination rates are a bit low (about 50% so far) but hopefully I'll find a good one among them.

Cheers
BC

The Hatter

Veteran
Hurry up if you want this one is almost out of stock!

Thank you for the heads up. I missed out on the Kali China x Nep Jam because I've been short on cash and put off buying seeds until it was closer to planting time, and I would have to kick my own ass if I missed this one as well. You're timely warning is appreciated.

Borderliner

The Hatter, have 6 in veg with 100% germination. When I bought ppls were saying the same it goes quick apparently.:tiphat:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Reading this thread in anticipation... with 2 great parents this cross sounds fantastic.

I've vegged for 1 month and tossed into flowering cycle yesterday.

The Malawi X Panama is very vigorous but not crazy wild like the Panama Haze beside her in the pic. MxP has the beer bottle in pic:

picture.php

five gallon bags filled with 50% pro mix and 50% Ocean Forest
I need to slip a couple of cuts tonight.

Jahcr1

you have some serious hands to grow plants dubi... ive been a fan of ace seeds and cannabiogen too because you really worked with landraces... i bought panama regular from ace to do some crosses with and IBL of mine... malawi plants are simply gorgeous.. i smoked it a few years back and i couldnt move for about 2 hs... keep it that way, landraces must be collected and achieved all worldwide