What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movie streaming sites?

B

birdman_

I download Them ..Free

Not instant , but when ya able to "Do a few" There isnt much of a blag ...

idiit

Veteran
I'm using Kodi 15.1 Isengard.. I use Genesis, Movies4me, 1channel, Movie4k.. These are just a few. There are hundreds of depository's for movies,TV,Music, Apps I can install. All 100% free. With Kodi and Netflix/amazon I could turn off Directv. Lime torrents and 1337x.to are the 2 I use.
kodi is the best, groups all streaming site in one application, can run on android and pc/mac.
me3 for xbmc aka kodi ( latest software release).

kodi is fucking awesome. free. kodi in just the movie category is like access to 40,000+ movies. there are different interfaces called "add ons" that give you access to different entertqinment categories; movies, tv show series, hbo and other special series, games, music and more.

kodi xbmc has a well developed forum to go to for answers.

some "add ons" are better for certain types of entertainment. I mostly watch movies and series. I'm mostly using "one channel " for both.

I usually smoke one bowl of Malawi or Paraguay cohiba ( great high for 4 hours, no tolerance build up issues ) and watch a couple or three movies or series episodes and have great evenings every night.

I really enjoy the foreign movies and series.

huge (mega huge) selection available in search categories for easy access.

like having several times blockbuster's inventory available at all times in just the movie department for free 24/7/365.

I use netfilx as a backup service; not even close to kodi's inventory.

F

Foolonthehill

I'm paying cable fees for nothing, I don't watch tv anymore, I get all the local and foreign tv channels I need for free on kodi plus all the movies... cable is on it's way out for me.

ranjan

Free Movie Streaming

Free Movie Streaming

Though there are many free legalized streaming sites, few of those are popcornflix, tubiTv, snagfilms, crackle, viewster but you can't get everything you are looking for.

Moviewatcher, putlocker, movies4k are few other place to have fun. You can get complete list here.:laughing:

lego28

The perfect method that is working is seeding torrent to clouds. You can stream and download any movie that is available in torrent. Else you can always look for sites like moviewatcher.io. They have latest collection of movies. Do check full movie site list. Click here

kidingwithlaura

I got you the best list of movie streaming sites

I got you the best list of movie streaming sites

Movietube is now dead as you've already said.

I'll keep it short and simple, there are hundreds of sites but not all of them are equally good, as of now my favorite movie streaming sites are :

1. genvideos
  2. fmovies.to

If you want more movie streaming sites then check out this list Genvideos altenratives - focusandleap.com but if you want to go with my choice then choose anyone of the above.

Vital

Kodi is awesome. Just keep it updated with the latest version and builds and you'll have all of the movies at your finger tips along with free PPV events which is great if you like the UFC like me.