What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie plant problem - help appreciated

moonymonkey

one note on the moisture meter,make sure the plant pot feels light wen it reads 1-2,mine can still be heavy at 2-3 for 5ays or so.peace mm/

Michael49

one note on the moisture meter,make sure the plant pot feels light wen it reads 1-2,mine can still be heavy at 2-3 for 5ays or so.peace mm/

Thanks for the tip.

It may be overkill but I'm now weighing my pots!! - really helps to gauge what's going on.

Using the moisture meter has just been just another way to gauge the water content in my soil - I've also found it a nice way to judge the moisture at different depths of soil.

I removed as many of the dead leaves as I could today - most of my plants look like they are all buds now!

I used some Photosynthesis Plus today at the recommendation of someone here - that's the most horrific sulfur-y smelling stuff i've ever used :)

One day at a time at this point. Fingers crossed.

moonymonkey

another thing you can do is check how far down from the top of soil down into pot soil is dry with your FINGER..this way each method can check its self.triple play check on that watering.peace mm/:dance013:

Michael49

Day 37 Flower. Here's where I'm at currently. Not pretty, but still alive :). How far do you think I am from harvest?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php