What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

-Ironlion

Do they Cultivate with you ore are they based elsewhere ? ;)

(Canceling rotate might work, on ya phone). Just saying I sold ALL my flashy lenses n camera, camera s that Good on the SmartFone !

Americangrower

Veteran
ok no more sideways upside down pics...couldn't take it so I will just load them on mini sd and use laptop.

anyhow heres the sd and gg x pgb at 30 days from germination.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the 28 GG4, Cory Stardawg, ECSD x C99 seedlings

picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
Nice. I hear the Aj cut has a longer lasting high then others. we will have to do a comparison with the Chem ecsd cut once we get them in flower..

Absolutely AG. I am a big admirer of your work as you know. The MTG and S99 were a part of my harem for several years.

Welcome Slab and Skybound:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
well as a precautionary measure with all the PM around these days. I decided to spray room and all the youngsters with Potassium bicarbonate, which I have never used before. I learned the hard way not to leave it on the lil ones to long...don't mind the orange leaf burns as thats what it is from.. at least they are young and can get over it.

Aj ecsd and GG4 x PGB day 1 under their new 600w MH going to veg them a week or 2 under it before hitting 12/12 under HPS.
picture.php

picture.php

Cory Stardawg, ECSD, GG4 x C99
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Whoa. Spent all morning transplanting and labeling the 28 seedlings into 1gal pots. That and building a 35 site areocloner.. Not bad caused me $100 for everything. Will snap some pics

Americangrower

Veteran
So the family just got a lil bigger. say hello to Deadhead OG and Chem Sister

picture.php

The rest of them are coming along nicely

picture.php

oh was in NYC this weekend ..look what I found, WAIT no Sour D in NY

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
Sup AG...the Deadhead OG is one of my favs, nice score...love the cloner..DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
I haven't had the deadhead og but was told its stronger then Sister so I'm guessing its pretty good because I grew Sis for a few years and she is no slouch.
Gotta love getting clones that were big enough to take 10 cuts off. I could have taking more, the picture of them is after the 10 cuts..

gmanwho

Veteran
looking good AG!!

I hope i hope i hope in those gg4 x c99 u can find a similar, or better, mango/passion fruit smelling plant like i found. Found one that smelled like a ripe mango or passion fruit just starting to over ripen an go soft. nice an frosty too...

but my dumb ass never took a cut, and or the cuts never rooted. either or... there was no chance for a reveg.

Overall how are they looking? u seeing an leaf mutations early on? if mutations they still viable an not runted? reason is ask is had a bunch that did some odd early leaf sets but they moved out of mutation by 3rd-4th leaf sets an kept chugging along.

looking forward to the show...

Americangrower

Veteran
looking good AG!!

I hope i hope i hope in those gg4 x c99 u can find a similar, or better, mango/passion fruit smelling plant like i found. Found one that smelled like a ripe mango or passion fruit just starting to over ripen an go soft. nice an frosty too...

but my dumb ass never took a cut, and or the cuts never rooted. either or... there was no chance for a reveg.

Overall how are they looking? u seeing an leaf mutations early on? if mutations they still viable an not runted? reason is ask is had a bunch that did some odd early leaf sets but they moved out of mutation by 3rd-4th leaf sets an kept chugging along.

looking forward to the show...

I have a few that show mute not sure which cross they are but I will take a good look at them today.
I plan on taking a clone off all of them so if I find the mango/ passion fruit or anything really good
I will swing it over to you.
I know there will be a few keepers out of these crosses because of how well c99 crosses and the great mom's.