What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
monkey-ape-trying-to-kick-babys-head-13905887698.gif

I

Ignignokt

The FIRST time I ever got high, when I was seventeen, I had to drive home in snow like that. I was so high I couldn't stop getting hypnotized by the snow, it just kept taking over my mind, lol. I drove the five miles home going about 10 miles an hour. My first high.:biggrin:

The second time i got high was more memorable than my first time (my first time i was already drunk).

I just remember everything was feeling ok and then i had a vision that i left my shoes at a girl who lived around the corner's house, on her porch.... i needed to get the shoes for some reason.
I walked halfway to her house in a dissociative haze and then had a moment of clarity 'what the hell am i doing??'
When i got home, the shoes i was going to get were on my front porch. :biggrin: