What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I wish we could hand wads of cash over to buy shit. That's a risky move. I was gonna do that with my next Truck purchase but I was told they report large sums of cash. No clue if its true. I don't want to rick it.

Some places are not taking cash right now. I'm hearing that there is actually a shortage of money in circulation.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Cali charges the most for ea Kilowatt used. It sucks. The tier system is a complete rip off. We all get a specific amount of power ea month. When you go over your baseline you get into tier ,2,3,4. Ea tier is more $$.. Those of us that live in climates that are hot have to use more power than those living 50 miles away. PGE is 1 of those company that I hate but have no choice to use and pay if I want to stay cooled/heated.

I wonder when they will do that with gas. Imagine if they more you drive the more you pay in fuel taxes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're gonna gouge you for cooling and for your lights, but there's other ways to heat besides electric....

I use propane for all my house heating and cooking...
I spend less than $300 per year...for a 1900 s.f house, and I live where we get some winter snow...

Heating isn't really an issue. I like it cold. In winter I keep it at 67f. I agree if I need heat I would use a propane heater. Its the AC use in summer that's a killer.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,i'm gonna need to reroute some ducting in the workshop when it gets cold and set up some tents to run during the day to make heat and get the gavitas into the main flower room

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Look what I found leaning against my garbage can, good thing it wasn't garbage day! Thanks again Joe, you're the sheeeit! :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_131900.jpg
    IMG_20200721_131900.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 9

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
What is that? Like 2 foot or three foot? We average 125-145 inch a season. Not as much as Org though I think.

I'm not sure how much we get, this year I will definitely pay attention to totals. We usually have between 3 and 5 feet that is on the ground until March or so. We used to get way more when I was a kid, like 15- 20 foot drifts. It was impossible to crash your car, you would just pinball off the banks, lol!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wow it was attack of the raccoons last night. we were chilling by the camp fire and those crazy buggers came at us out of the dark in 4 different directions.
I thought it was one coon at first.It turned out to be 6. They ended up fighting with each other in the yard. had to get 2 flash lights to cover the action.

Bird feeders in at dawn now

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find raccoons to be fascinating and intelligent creatures but I’ve always felt that it’s best to keep your distance from them

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I was at my camper last weekend and about 3 am I see a coon walk up and try to open my fridge so I offered him some beer in a dog bowl . We had a good time.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I had room to do some testing for karma. 6 new strains we are hunting now and we need more room to get plants for flower. We make 150 clones to pick through for 100 on a table. Kinda disheartening killing 50 clones every round.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I had room to do some testing for karma. 6 new strains we are hunting now and we need more room to get plants for flower. We make 150 clones to pick through for 100 on a table. Kinda disheartening killing 50 clones every round.

Yes it sucks when you have to throw away that shit

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
"uhh, no sir Mr. IRS guy...My ol'e lady just likes me to keep the A/C set on 62... She just can't stand to get sweaty...

Umm, and I weld a whole lot.. Yeah that's it, i weld a lot...A whole lot..
So when a buddy was upgrading to 320 amp service the electric company asked what he was up to and he said welding. They asked what kind of welder he was going to be using, he said “all of them”.

They then said okay, let’s put this another way, how many lights will you be running?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I was at my camper last weekend and about 3 am I see a coon walk up and try to open my fridge so I offered him some beer in a dog bowl . We had a good time.

That's hilarious! Raccoons are pretty cool, not may other creatures have an opposing thumb besides primates. I'll bet he could've grabbed you a cold one too, for the next round :)

Latest posts

Latest posts