What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

yocs

I believe reserva/DNA has good genetics..real or not real,, my sour kush, has kicked many many "real" clones out of my garden..
Including, ecsd, Larry chem and a few others.. gg#4 is the only thing that has competed,, giving death star a shot now at the title... and they're og18 is also up there.. had they're sour diesel and it as aware too, just not as potent as my sour kush... all in all. I believe u could have some serious fire,, just without the cloutView Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

this is the sour kush correct? I have five vegging right now and would be very happy if they grow anything close to yours.

Linux

I believe reserva/DNA has good genetics..real or not real,, my sour kush, has kicked many many "real" clones out of my garden..
Including, ecsd, Larry chem and a few others.. gg#4 is the only thing that has competed,, giving death star a shot now at the title... and they're og18 is also up there.. had they're sour diesel and it as aware too, just not as potent as my sour kush... all in all. I believe u could have some serious fire,, just without the cloutView Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

your grow pics, is that sour kush or sour diesel from rp/dna?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

Looks soooo og to me

X

Xray Kimono

your grow pics, is that sour kush or sour diesel from rp/dna?

That is Sour Kush from RP in Acrids pics... I recognize her. She is a mother in my room too.... Sourest best tasting stuff I have run since I lost my ECSD in '08... About to flip some Headbangers from Karma to see if they can compete at all. From the reports... it may be too close to call and I may end up with more than one sour mother!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That last batch is some fire and not a great representation. This one is way more healthy.
17 days
picture.php

Last edited:
i have grown DNA/RP before, solid plants, easy to grow....some turn out 9/10-10 fire, some turn -out 5/6-10....just like anything from seed- its a semi-predictable gamble.

keep in mind that every year newer and better cuts are brought into the open and they can be better than what was the standard from 5-10yrs ago...its not that those ones were bad, its just that better reps can be found the more and more seeds are grown out

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Deffo some of the best weed I have smoked in a while. I never thought I would let my dog s1 go but this is better.

Spent a long time looking for something Sour D-ish and this is the only one I am keeping.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Old first run shots

Old first run shots

When I first got her she was unhappy, throwing only 1 and 3 finger leaves.

8 weeks
picture.php

8 weeks
picture.php

9 weeks lower
picture.php

Still came out fire tho.