What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ SHORT PRE 99 BLUE BERRY PROJECT

Cooper1

What up guys here we GO i been looking for this cut for ever and now I got her safe in my home yessssssssssssssss there is a god and his name is lem he knew i been hunter her down for a long time and did me a solid so she came in last night pack in perlite she looks a litle beat but was in the dark for 2 days getting sent to me so here a couple plans

pre 99 djs blue berry sativa fems

pre 99 djs blue berry sativa X CAROLINA X DIGTAL BLUE BX1

PRE 99 BLUE BERRY SATIVA X BB?

pre 99 djs blue berry sativa X COOKIES

pre 99 djs blue berry sativa X OGR MASTER WHITE

WELL THE THREAD WILL BE HERE ILL BE POSTING AS MUCH AS POSABLE IM HOPING TO BE MAKING A NEW UP COMING IN THE BB GAME TELL A FREIND TO TELL A FRIEND BLUE BERRY RESURRECTION STARTS TODAY

SO THE CBXDB IS A SICK REALLY HARD TO GET ONE TIME AUCTION BY STANK BROS AKA DANK FRANK HIS BOY CHILLI MADE THE DIGI BLUE WITCH IS SOUR BUBBLE X DIGITAL BLUE THIS PLANT IS UN FUCKING REAL AND THE CAROLINA IS BLUE SAT 2.2 X GRAPE KRUSH
THE MALE I FOUND HAD HE KILLER SAW BLADES FRANK SAID TO LOOK FOR ANDTHE MOST CRAZY STEM SMELL I RUB THE STEM AND IT SMELL LIKE WELL OK IF YOU WERE TO PUT YOUR HEAD IN A BUCKET OF REAL BLUE BERRY THE SMELL START A PURPLE SWEET THEN THE BB SMEL COMES THRUE THE CBXDB IS JUST LIKE THE THAR THE MOST BEST SWEETEST PART OF A PURPLE SMELL FOLLWED RIGHT BY THE SECOND MOST BB SMEL I EVER SMELT IN THE MARIJUAN WORLD SO WITH THIS *UNREAL* BB MALE AND THE EVEN MORE UNREA PRE99 BB FEMALE I SHOULD KILL THE SEEN IM HOPING
I DONT THINK U GUY KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET BOTH OF THESE OTHERS THAT KNOW ABOUT THE STANK BRO DROP THAT DAY FOR THE CDXDB I STAYED HOM FROM WORK THAT DAY AND WAITED ALL MORNING LIKE 4-5 HOURS JUST PRESSING RELOAD EVER SEC THEN ALL AT ONCE BAM THERE WERE LISTED I COULD NOT CLICK THE FUCKING MOUSE FAST ENOUGH AND LIKE A BLINK OF A EYE THE WERE GONE AND EVEN KNOW I WAS SITTING THERE THINKING IF I JUST KEEP RELOADING THIS PAGE THERE NO WAY ANY ONE ELSE GOT AS MUCH HEART AS ME AND IM SURE TO GET IT DAM I WAS WRONG I COULD NOT BLIVE HOW FAST ALL THOSE PACKS WENT I WAS SO PISSED I MISSED IT SO BY THE GRACE OF GOD FRANK LISTED 4 TO THE AUCTION SO I PLACES 555$ ON 2 DIFFENRT PACKS AND FINALLY GOT THEM THEY WERE TO NEVER BE SOLD AGAIN WITCH I THINK IS COOL AS HELL MAKE THE NEED TO BUY THAT MUCH GRATER

BUT ANY WAY I NOT EVEN GOING TO GET IN HOW MUCH HARER THE PRE 99 WERE TO GET FOR REAL 6 YEAR LOOKING ALL THE TIME ON PAGES IM FROM THE EAST COAST BUT EITHER WAY WANTED THIS BB AND I GOT IT IM SO PUMPD ON THIS PROJECT

Attachments

• IMG_4035.jpg
    IMG_4035.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4031.jpg
    IMG_4031.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4038.jpg
    IMG_4038.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4030.jpg
    IMG_4030.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15

Cooper1

BB?

BB?

HERES MY BB? I DONT EVEN THINK ITS A BB I DONT KNOW THE NAME I STATED A COUPLE DIFFENRT KINDS OF SEED AND DIDNT MARK THE CUPS AND HAVE NO IDEA WAS IT IS BUT SHE GROW LIKE A SLOPPY BUSH SMALL COVER NUGS EVERY AND HE CRAZY PART IS THE ONES THAT ARNT GETTING MUCH LIGHT ARE GROING JUST AS GOOD AS THE ONES ON THE TOP BUT SHE HAS A SMELL I NVE REALLY SMELLED BEFORE IM NOT SURE IF I EVEN BB BUT DEF BERRY CLEANER LIKE FLOOR CLEANER OF SOMETHING BUT NICE AND SWEET BUT FUELY AT THE SAME TIME SO IM HOPIN TO FIND A MALE OUT OF THE PRE99XCBXDB BUT IM SURE I WILL ALSO HIT HER WITH THE *UNREAL* BB MALE OF CBXDB TOO BUT TAKE A LOOK AT HERE WEEK 7 SHE IS A RESIN WHORE

Attachments

• DSCN2361.jpg
    DSCN2361.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2343.jpg
    DSCN2343.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2341.jpg
    DSCN2341.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2318.jpg
    DSCN2318.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2315.jpg
    DSCN2315.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2365.jpg
    DSCN2365.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10

Cooper1

COUPLE CBXDB PICS FEMALES AND *UNREAL* MALE

COUPLE CBXDB PICS FEMALES AND *UNREAL* MALE

CB X DB F/M

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpg
    IMG_3809.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3779.jpg
    IMG_3779.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3910.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 13

draztik

Veteran
Nice bro, I'm excited to see what you do with these. I can tell you are very passionate about these genetics. You had me laughing about staying home from work clicking refresh non-stop for 4-5 hours, that's whats up!

Cooper1

For sure man if u ever had a good blue berry most people haven't its so killer thanks for stoping in just got the pre99 in biger pot she looking good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 11

draztik

Veteran
Sweet pics, she looks sativa influenced. Are you going to make seeds available to the community at some point?

Cooper1

For sure I plan on putting out more stuff to I bread for A while now I been meaning to do this project for a long time I wanted to come out with a banger for my first line I put out I'm working with a couple differnt people on this Im in the east and homies in the west and north west that all been in the game for ever I didn't want to get in to this year but it finally here I will be needing testers in a couple months but a select few
I will work this girl till I get it right we were going to go by the name ILLuminati Genetics

draztik

Veteran
Cool, I can't wait to see what else you have to offer. I personally wouldn't use the name Illuminati considering the absolute hell on earth they bring upon the human race. But I guess it depends on which context you are using the actual word "Illuminati" in. I just think of how those fucking scum bags are destroying our country and brainwashing everyone.

Cooper1

illuminati plural of il·lu·mi·na·ti
Noun
People claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something.

Cooper1

COUPLE MORE PICS I TOOK THIS WHEN I GOT UP THE PRE 99 DJSBB SO THE LEFT TH CHEM DD ON THE RIGHT

Attachments

• IMG_4047.jpg
    IMG_4047.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 11
I have been wanting a killer blueberry since back in 99 the first time I smoked some. When these are available I will definitely be getting a pack. I wish I could find a blueberry sativa. I would be happy with seeds. Where I am I don't know any growers so I will never have the luxury of getting clones. Great looking plants.

Cooper1

Thanks man glad be able to put this out my feelings the same on the bb its been a while but thank god there's still mother out the keep the bb alive but u got search like a mother fucker trust this shouldn't be it will be lost if it does go back to the masses I hope I can change this

Cooper1

Just a stem rub and it reeks like bb this thing is oozing bb smell can't wait it may take some time to get her right But I'm determined

I know what you mean about that stem rub. I had a blueberry x sweet tooth #4 male. It was the strongest smelling plant. Even in veg it was strong. Unfortunately I had to stop growing then and didn't get a clone.

Cooper1

For sure man if this pre 99 smells this good already off a stem rub were all in for a treat so expect elite bb coming out my stable for the next Couple years

oldbootz

Veteran
back in 2001 i had a taste of the best blueberry i ever tasted. every time since then it never tasted as good or distinctively blueberry flavored.

Cooper1

the 90 was fire for bb then the good cuts like this one got hoarded away and people lose grows fuck up on taking clones anything really and ones she gone she is gone for ever i will not let this happen if u ever smoke a real bb is so fucking bomb anything i ever seen now a days is not even close to real deal bb not a faint bb smell im talking smells more bb than blue berrys do tast smell the ehole package and from what i read and hearthe pre 99 is the top of the hill for bb

Latest posts

Latest posts