What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alligator Guards Pot Stash

the ringmasta

The shit some people do... Must have been a major pain in the ass having to bypass Mr. Teeth every time he needed to get to the stash.

jorgecervantes1

fuck that dude his aligator was sick! im all for protection but not at the cost of a beautiful animals expense!!

word of advise buddy sell your weed dont sit on it... however i bet it wasn't his bud but he was just a middle man... his wife did have a $80k g class..

B

BasementGrower

hey man 34 pounds of good bud.. can go from 2 to 5 grand a pound.. he was sittin on 68-160 grand of buds.. if he was smart.. he would of sold all the bud before.. or something christ.. what a waste .. and on probation? are u fuckin stupid? dont keep anything illegal at ur addresss is a smart move.. but nope people are stupid. im happy its not me..

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
The shit some people do... Must have been a major pain in the ass having to bypass Mr. Teeth every time he needed to get to the stash.

In the video they state that Mr. Teeth was in a plexiglass container. When a person came near he got agitated and moved around. That was supposed to somehow intimidate anyone entering the room.

Not quite the story it was made out to be. But that's television.

Last edited:
M

MrSterling

Isn't that typical of LEO and the media though? "We found a highly technological multimillion dollar grow site" - three lights with an ebb and flow system. "They were highly armed" - turns out to be great grandpas civil war rifle that's been on the wall forever. I don't even think it's to make the criminals look worse. They're just like everyone else, they exaggerate the truth to make their achievements sound important.

M

MrSterling

Absolutely. What's sad is there's less laws protecting the animal than there are to go after a plant.

wlc

That's crazy to have a alligator in your house and also very dangerous with a little kid present.

W89

Veteran
That's crazy to have a alligator in your house and also very dangerous with a little kid present.

at least he wouldn't have had to feed it for a while if worst came to the worst LOL!

J

Javadog

Isn't that typical of LEO and the media though? "We found a highly technological multimillion dollar grow site" - three lights with an ebb and flow system. "They were highly armed" - turns out to be great grandpas civil war rifle that's been on the wall forever. I don't even think it's to make the criminals look worse. They're just like everyone else, they exaggerate the truth to make their achievements sound important.

QFT!

It is at this point where I (inevitably) try to get people to watch
at least the "distortion of truth by association" scene from the film
"How to get a head in Advertising".

Here

"...and the rags go along with it 'cause they adore the dough from the ads"

Brilliant!

Take care all,

JD
\