What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scientist's finally do it.

Ya they want to chemicaly make a natural substance that is already available legally here and is considered a food product http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebcbd-pills/medical-cannabis-resource/prweb9985704.htm the corruption it so huge the drug companies spend billions on lobbyists to corrupt and flat out bribe the lawmakers to keep the safest best medicine from being legal everywhere unless it is their chemical compound that is just a tiny bit different than cbd without the hundreds of natural synergetic compounds that help and probably keep it safe that is until big pharma makes it dangerous just like most everything they touch extract a chemical so they can have patent and the hope it has side affects so they can give you another pill so they can make a few more bucks with little regard for people.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallinckrodt_Incorporated

Some have the right to produce medicines that are 'schedule 1'..? But not the rest of us? Does that not make redundant the entire definition of the schedule?

This is what I have been saying for sometime, we know this, we know the truth. We know the scheduling of drugs is for profit and power not health. The sooner we all produce our own schedule 1 medicines and distribute the excess widely, and at high purity and at low cost...the sooner the global scheduling acts will disappear like the smokescreens that they are. We all know the scheduling acts have no basis in reality or harm reduction and are unscientific, illogical and unjust. They have, since the first convention on opium, just been mechanisms for monopolizing the global drug trade. Whether it is coffee, cannabis, cocaine, prozac or chemo it is all profitable. The laws surrounding drugs have nothing to do with anything else but manipulation and control of these markets.

No human or imaginary collective or corporation has the right to tell you what to do with your body no matter where you reside in the world! Its is such an intrenched god-given right that is the basis of civilized society. When are we going to claim it?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
My question is why are they so afraid of it(mj)?
The one plant that may have such curative powers, and they make up lies to keep us repressed.
It is mind boggling.

"they" are afraid of it for the same reasons they are afraid of LSD or any of the so-called hallucinogens.

because it makes people less susceptible to bullshit! it creates free thinkers and that cannot be allowed.

alcohol is ok because it turns people into numbed out monsters.

prescription mind altering drugs like prozac are ok because they turn people into compliant zombies.

but we just can't have people running around exercising their minds any time they want to.

RetroGrow

Veteran
mmj) the nurses told me that the reason there is no cure yet is that there is no money in a cure.

That is absurd, and simply not true. I worked at a cancer research center for 15 years, and I can assure you that they are working 24/7 to find cures for the over 200 different diseases we call cancer. The researchers/doctors are trying everything to find cures. The work goes on, and the people are dedicated. It's NOT about money, however there would be huge financial rewards for cures for any of the 200 different cancers. If cannabis were not schedule one and illegal, I have no doubt their jobs would be easier. Restricting their research is a real crime. By the way, some of the researchers are also users.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
My question is why are they so afraid of it(mj)?
The one plant that may have such curative powers, and they make up lies to keep us repressed.
It is mind boggling.

They are so afraid because once you start smoking cannabis and understanding the world. That takes the POWER away from them because you realize they are so full of shit Headband 707:dance013:

Last edited:

Don2Cups

They are so afraid because once you start smoking cannabis and understanding the world that takes the POWER away from them because you realize they are so full of shit Headband 707:dance013:

it sounds so stupid but its so true, lol

o and good music selection in youir sig. that cd is a good blend of rap and reggae tho. havnt met anybody else whos heard it lol(off topic sorry)

I've been helping seriously ill patients with great 50/50 medicine for years, including the well well known case of Cashy Hyde, the youngster with optical nerve cancer. Amazing results there, he actually should be long gone according to the doc, sadly.. But he isn't :) also with non-cancers but other major illnesses- completely crippling Chrons disease case, a few doses of Good Medicine and she could eat almost anything. Another lady incapacitated with arthritis. Not anymore :)

To get to the topic, Big Pharma is absolutely not needed in this equation. My patients (outside of Cashy who needs mega doses) only require a toothpick dip in the pro made oil. Here's a pic of a full jar when done right PB281983.jpg

ijim

During the Carter administration. The DEA licensed and permitted some to receive Cannabis from government sources for medical treatment. Any intelligent person would have expected the DEA to change Cannabis scheduling then. But we are talking about government. So who is expecting rational intelligent decisions. And we the people are to blame also. We elect our representatives the same as we chose winners of a media reality show. We get what we ask for.

I'll be honest: I'm extremely skeptical about claims like this about cannabis, and I think the biggest reason to legalize it is so that we have more real scientific research to definitively confirm or deny these sorts of things.

No offense intended to anyone, I just require more proof for claims like this. Also, I've found the huff-po to have terrible science reporting.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Gods warning label on marijuana
Side effects include:
Euphoria, Joy, Relaxation/Stress Relief, Appetite Stimulation, Appetite Supression, Mood Elevation, Pain Relief, Inspiration, Creativity, Could possibly have the key to the cures for many diseases, Can help reverse global warming, May ignite a stronger economy.
If you experience any of these symptoms, Consult your local grower.

Mans warning label on their medicines
Possible side effects include:
Diarrhea, Nausea, Rectal Bleeding, Runny Eyes, Stomach Ulcers, Kidney Failure, Tremors, Constipation, Restlessness, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts.
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, Consult your doctor immedietly.
Don't forget the new side-effect that's been appearing on labels the last 10 years now... "Sudden, unexplained death."

WTF? How can it be "unexplained" if you know it happens to people who take your pills?

Back on a related subject... I'm hearing reports from Israel that just juicing the entire plant is more medicinal than making oils out of it and heat treating it. Definitely a step in the simplicity direction if true.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
do you not find it a little odd that out of thousands/millions of species of plants, the only one which cures cancer is the one that everyone likes smoking?
perhaps beer cures cancer or perhaps crack? who knows?

i've known for forty years that LSD cured boredom, why shouldn't weed cure cancer...:biggrin:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
personally i would pick quite a few other plants to "cure cancer" before i went for ganja but it depends on the cancer type and location..