What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

DNHappy

So what would be the better chem? Chem D, chem 4, or chem91? I know everyone has there own fave just wanna see which one most people would pick I'll be running chem D soon.

befa

So what would be the better chem? Chem D, chem 4, or chem91? I know everyone has there own fave just wanna see which one most people would pick I'll be running chem D soon.
For chemdog91, if you start with beans, I recommend a selection from Lucky Dogs Seeds and the best would be their Guerilla Fume.
For me chem D is too much garlic and manhole covers, but that's personal.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Depends on what you want.

91 is my favorite. Like a euphoric Skunk variety. Calming the mind and body without turning either off.

4 is to me like OG/Hashplant. Great resin. More narcotic and less euphoric. Still great for music.

D yields the best and seems to be outcrossed in a different direction that to me is more like NL. So far seems to be the best breeder of the 3.

stiff

Veteran
Guerilla fume - luckydog seeds
Screenshot_20240225_072544_Gallery.jpg

elanius

Veteran
How is she treating you? Perfect grow. What are you feeding her?
Hey LT,
good to see you man.
Well, what can I say about the legend? The first time I smoked her, I understood why this clone is till alive.
Excellent weed.
I grow her in home made soil and the CalMag is a key to her happiness...untill she reaches the 7 weeks of flower and starts to eat herself up. One day we might discover how to keep her happy, but I didnt succeed either.
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG