What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Cake

4 Dragons

Hey 4Dragons, I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to say thank you for those kind words towards our veterans. The opioid epidemic is getting out of hand as well and is actually ruining my hometown. I'm currently growing out a selection from 303 seeds called Spec Ops as a head nod to our military and those who suffer from PTSD and insomnia. Being in the Springs we see veterans everyday and it's wonderful to give back to those who have given so much for what we believe in. So thank you 4Dragons for being a part of the help and giving patients what they really want/need. My bad about the long post? It's just something I really care about. Looking forward to the hunt in 4 months.

You are very welcome! I am a veteran also with a nice big fat dose of PTSD which can really derail me. I started SoC to help people not go through what I have had to deal with and that is still my focus.
I have recently been told that the mother of Cherry Cake is coming back to me. Instead of going through the last of the seeds I have decided to remake Cherry Cake. Things are really looking amazing for SoC right now and you can expect multiple strains on the same level as Cherry Cake coming very soon!