What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Kush

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
hi,
i was at the royal breeding facility the other day and its the old school humboldt purple kush x sour deisel x afghani. ranks as one of the best outdoor strains going. kicks ass at sea level and at 4000 ft. huge round heavy bushes of top notch smoke.

same crew produces a strain called the truth that just kills it too. their og t1 cut is on fire. they call it the turpentine cut. makes your eyes just leak water when you smell it.

we are about to start carrying the royal seeds at the humboldt patient resource center in arcata in time for this years outdoor season.
best,
30y

Sweet man thats awesome info I wasn't sure exactly what it was.

T

THC_Decapitator

my buddies just got some outdoor royal and its finally making its rounds in so-cal . It does amazing outdoors , the buds where just huge and sticky .

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Word up sounds like more people are getting to try Royal now that seeds are available. The cut I have has been around for several years with my source so I'm not sure if the seeds will be just like this here clone. Good Luck finding a keeper she is daaank!

colonelcrackers

Still working on the veg shot but heres a quick picture or two of dried Royal..
picture.php
picture.php

Looks killer, K+ dude!

B

Brain

Is it a slow vegging plant? Unless the smoke is outstanding I'm not going back to that. Still gonna run a tester

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Brain: Nope not slow at all, It clones super fast and is very vigorous. I'm 99.9% positive that all they share is the name and nothing else. The Royal is better than OG imo I grow sfv and another less known OG or two and have smoked plenty and the Royal spanks it.

Mine is form NorCal and I didn't know anything about a seed line until someone a few posts up talked about some seed company in Norcal releasing seeds. Then I saw your post and checked those out on Attitude but they are just not the same!

I say go with the SAGE out of your list. :2cents:

kushking.. I have no idea if there are even seeds of this or if this is a clone only. Good luck.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
very appealing! it has the looks and potency? very nice combination

Yes it does! The Royal is VERY strong almost too strong.

Well guess what I chopped more Royal nad am really pleased with some of the images I captured. Let me know what you think!:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come later tonight :)

Latest posts

Latest posts