What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Kush

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Here is a few pictures of my Royal Kush right before I killed her.. Hope you enjoy!
:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
From the source it's og, afghan, and "a purple". I've read online it's sour diesel, afghan, humboldt purple kush. It came to me from mckinleyville. The dried buds look almost exactly like my og but purple.

Thanks for the responses this my first post in the flower section, glad you like!

Grown 100% organically in R.O. Soil and biobizz nutrients under 3000w of hps love. I received two cuts in July, flowered this one right away and still vegging the other one. This one was a runt, it will probably yield 1.5 ounces. The one inn veg is four feet tall though and I'm gonna make her yield for me.

Pulled at 58 days with 20% amber

Last edited:

WokkaWokka!

Nice looking plants, so were mine this year outdoors. They got huge, with fat stinky buds and were ready by the end of september. Everything about the Royal Kush had me totally excited, until I smoked it. . . Binned without hesitation. It sure does look nice though.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Nice looking plants, so were mine this year outdoors. They got huge, with fat stinky buds and were ready by the end of september. Everything about the Royal Kush had me totally excited, until I smoked it. . . Binned without hesitation. It sure does look nice though.

Must not have been that nice then.. The Royal hits me harder than my sfv og kush, Williams Wonder etc.. It is incredibly strong and tasty. Give it another shot, or maybe your Royal is not... my Royal..?

S4vvy

Sure give me a day or so. You have the Royal?

I grabbed this purple kush from a friend who says its og x hindu kush, another guy is telling me its og x bubba x gdp, and yet another person is telling me its purple kush x sour d. The finished nug looks like it could be your royal but i dunno.

The mother i saw looks like a typical indy dom kush with less tight internodes. My clones are real small so i have no shots to share at the moment. Also the veg isn't that fast

Latest posts

Latest posts