What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

rixxy24

Hi I'm sorry if I'm asking an obvious question, phones crazy atm and i can't see the thread head lol, but are you in Scotland? I seem to remember so from last visit? I'm daan saath a tad and east a bit and I'm having trouble with early frosty...nothing this year in fact i didn't bother this year and it seems fairer weather. Again sorry if you covered this question:confused: Ps just got tapatalk and its great

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice mate, your season is great! be aware that the danish golds often are ready to harvest when the first small mold signs shows...

Hi guys another update for ya's but 2 day's late again lol ...

Anyways the dreaded mould is taking hold on my TxP x HP2 so the bottom half has been removed to improve air circulation and to stop the mould spreading ... you will see what i mean in the next update because i never took a photo after i done it ..silly me.

The GGxDP sativa smells amazing it's so frosty with no mould in sight good stuff ,it's got a nice airy structure just what's needed right now . All the others look fine because there's no buds to mould yet ...no doubt i'll deal with that later on.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

brock1

420giveaway
nice plants i just chopped some of mine. there not Scotland but 55lat so not to far away.
nice to see people growing still outdoor i hate the fact people say we cant grow outdoor weed. anyway here a few buds the first was grown outdoor kirk bamton if you know it? i don't mind nameing the place as the person who grow it died last year so wont be growing there no more. anyway here's the pic.

i never got a pic of his plants but here's a few of mine 55lat chopped over the last few days.

these were grown in a greenhouse this year but i have done them outdoor over the last few year with good results here 1 from outdoor a few year ago.

keep it green. keep it organic and keep it outdoor. a few of these are going to Scotland next year outdoor.

rocket high

Veteran
lovely Brock ......magic green fingers you have.

I'll be good to see some in Scotland next year ,is it your grow or someone else's ?

So what's your fav so far ?

brock1

420giveaway
it my grow rocket mate. My best outdoor strain is my northern freak weed. It's a cross i have been playing with for a few years now. I used a lowrider2 female and a old local strain meant to be early skunk to make them 7 or 8 year ago. This strain shines every year outdoor here 55lat. I have some lowriderxauto maria f1's that do well here aswell but cant keep up with the northern freaks. I just made some flash balalonx local early skunk. Hopefully they will be some nice outdoor plants from these next year to.

So rocket high whats your fav for up north?

rocket high

Veteran
Another very very late update ....

.The AAH was leaning over and looks like death i took a look at the base and the primary roots have been broken so she's not feeding well and might not make it through but the bud's look so good it's a shame. But the rest are fine and are budding away nicely .... also not a slug in sight ..WOO HOO

The GGxDP that i planted out in July for a seed run but haven't taken so more sensi for me ..i'll need to do the seed run indoors which is fine as i have a mother in the veg cab....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jenery

very nice plants, hopefully next year i will get the chance to grow my hfh gear as well, enjoy your harvest!

brock1

420giveaway
very nice rocket high. Have you got any x's you made your self? The scotishxhp x killer skunk look's nice. :)

rocket high

Veteran
very nice rocket high. Have you got any x's you made your self? The scotishxhp x killer skunk look's nice. :)

Most of my cross's are of esben's (HFH)and other good northern breeders.I have a few to many to type here but i could get you a list if need be

I crossed the Scottish (dad)with Hashplant2(mother) a couple of years ago and a friend took some seeds and crossed it with his nice Killer Skunk dad creating ScotxHP2 X Killer Skunk .right now it's a tester plant, so im interested to see if the Killer Skunk shine's through.
i know what im getting with the B3/N7xE X HP2 ive grew that indoors and out, it's another a cross i done with Esben's stuff.
But true to form the genetics are nice and strong being super poly-hybrids. :)

MJBadger

Veteran
Beautifull show from Scotland .

You having any frosts yet ? I always keep an eye on the forecast & seen some temp drops up north . Lowest i`ve had so far is 3*C & a lot of heavy dews in the mornings .

its been a long time rocket as ive had some issues to deal with but my god your plants are doing well considering the weather we've had, that brown super 07 looks like its done very well im amazed actually.... quite funny to see the brown foliage all around then the very green looking ganja plants, you musta camoflaged them in a good spot, ive still got the seeds you sent me in the fridge, they'l be put to good use next year, hopefully we have a much better year next year in terms of sun and less cloud
take care and stay safe when harvesting them bro

I know on a different note but has anyone seen any magic mushrooms yet? a field that used to be astronomical hasnt had much in the way of them this year, i dont know if they sprayed the field with anti fungus or its just been a bad year, ive not had one trip yet this year

rocket high

Veteran
Beautifull show from Scotland .

You having any frosts yet ? I always keep an eye on the forecast & seen some temp drops up north . Lowest i`ve had so far is 3*C & a lot of heavy dews in the mornings .

Yep frost everywhere MJB..we had 4 day's of it last week and 1 so far this week... im not too worried about the B3/N7xE X HP2 they soldier on no problems but im a bit worried about the (ScotxHP2)xKS as it's a tester and anything could happen to her before Nov.

So Far So Good :)

its been a long time rocket as ive had some issues to deal with but my god your plants are doing well considering the weather we've had, that brown super 07 looks like its done very well im amazed actually.... quite funny to see the brown foliage all around then the very green looking ganja plants, you musta camoflaged them in a good spot, ive still got the seeds you sent me in the fridge, they'l be put to good use next year, hopefully we have a much better year next year in terms of sun and less cloud
take care and stay safe when harvesting them bro

I know on a different note but has anyone seen any magic mushrooms yet? a field that used to be astronomical hasnt had much in the way of them this year, i dont know if they sprayed the field with anti fungus or its just been a bad year, ive not had one trip yet this year

Funny the BROWN SUPER 07 is the weirdest plant ive ever grown ..it's obviously just a genetic freak because the others grew fine but they turned out to be boys.

Not sure about the Magic Mushies ...it's been 13 years since i last had them, it's probably how i turned out like this ...lol

The field will be spayed if its council property ...other wise it could be crap season for them with the frost's being a bit early this year .

Good to hear from you again BP.