What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to Israel

pyro824

I dont know if this was the right forum to post this in but since it had to do with other countries i thought it would be right. im goin to israel for a while this summer and i was wondering if there are any plants that grow nativly there...

stevesarich

No first hand knowledge, but a buddy told me that he was there for three months and could never find anything to smoke. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

G

I think youre right. When I was there a few years ago, we couldn't find it anywhere. There's a ton of E and other club drugs, but no good buds to be found. Hash was more common, and from what I hear, even the best buds are the equivilent to 'mexi'. I was friends with an idf soldier, and he told me how he busted an old man for a bag of pot.. I gave him shit for that. :pointlaug They have a totally different attitude.. it's just not that common there I guess. :confused: Or maybe I was just talking to the wrong people... :chin:

G

its there man....its just not very good....my sister lives in Israel, and the best thing they have going for them is Hash....now there is some GREAT Israeli homegrown, but more likely than not as a tourist you will NOT see it...instead, you'll see brown, seedy cannabis that has SAND in it....

G

what everyone else is saying is the same as what I was told by an Israeli I know, but to answer your main question he also told me there are one or 2 strains of native cannabis.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I don't know where you get your stash, but I live in here for a while and got some connections and I RARELY heard of someone able to get some charas.
Leb hash is rare as heck and you need some real connections to get some.
Egyptian hash is the common deal, sold for 100 ILS per 5-8 grams usually if you know the right person. It is crap and as a tourist you will probably get it laced.
If you'r lucky and know the right people you can get yourself egyptian weed. Its headache weed full of seeds and all that crap. Anywhere outside Eilat it should cost around 5000 ILS per kilo. Its very rare that people sell anything less than that, only maybe in Lod.

Homegrown weed is around, and pretty available. Goes from 40 ILS to 100 ILS a gram.
You can find some "medicinal" weed for more than that but from what I've heard its usually laced.
There some normal homegrown around if you know some people but its not the type of stuff you'll find in a club or kiosk. You'll need to make some friends for that.
The average price of nice quality homegrown weed is 60 ILS per gram.

From what I know its pretty easy to find around Ashkelon.
I wouldn't bother with dealers in Tel Aviv. They may have what you need but I doubt their quality.

Thats from my experience. Some might be more educated on the subject as I never buy my weed.

In the last month or so you need some real connections to get pretty much anything.
Its likely you will have to buy commercial amounts if you want anything and prices are high.
Thats probably due to the new wall egypt builds on the boarder of Egypt and Israel - where most hash is smuggled.

I wouldn't bother getting anything beside homegrown "hydro" and Lebanese hash (which I only seen once in the last decade but I heard there's some around).

danlilker

Hi there, i am also possibly going to Israel and was looking for the same thing. Could you be more specifici, or give more detailed info about these 2 strains that grow locally? Where would they be? which areas/districts/regions/villages?

Cheers
Dan

danlilker

I don't know where you get your stash, but I live in here for a while and got some connections and I RARELY heard of someone able to get some charas.
Leb hash is rare as heck and you need some real connections to get some.
Egyptian hash is the common deal, sold for 100 ILS per 5-8 grams usually if you know the right person. It is crap and as a tourist you will probably get it laced.
If you'r lucky and know the right people you can get yourself egyptian weed. Its headache weed full of seeds and all that crap. Anywhere outside Eilat it should cost around 5000 ILS per kilo. Its very rare that people sell anything less than that, only maybe in Lod.

Homegrown weed is around, and pretty available. Goes from 40 ILS to 100 ILS a gram.
You can find some "medicinal" weed for more than that but from what I've heard its usually laced.
There some normal homegrown around if you know some people but its not the type of stuff you'll find in a club or kiosk. You'll need to make some friends for that.
The average price of nice quality homegrown weed is 60 ILS per gram.

From what I know its pretty easy to find around Ashkelon.
I wouldn't bother with dealers in Tel Aviv. They may have what you need but I doubt their quality.

Thats from my experience. Some might be more educated on the subject as I never buy my weed.

In the last month or so you need some real connections to get pretty much anything.
Its likely you will have to buy commercial amounts if you want anything and prices are high.
Thats probably due to the new wall egypt builds on the boarder of Egypt and Israel - where most hash is smuggled.

I wouldn't bother getting anything beside homegrown "hydro" and Lebanese hash (which I only seen once in the last decade but I heard there's some around).

fonzee: have you ever heard/seen of local stuff grown in Israel? i mean landrace stuff. like lebanon and egypt have
If so could you recommend me an area/town/region where to go and try my luck?

Cheers
Dan

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Chill bruh, no need for 3 messages asking the same thing.

There are no local landraces in Israel, but there are quite a few local clones. You probably will never know which one you are getting.

Now there are quite often medijuana bags, which are only medijuana if they come in a pre-sealed bag with the medijuana farm logo. Anything else - is probably a lie.
Tourist prices are around 1300-1400 ILS per bag of 10g. If you really know your shit you might get it for 800-900 ILS but for that you need to know the patient.

Import weed is more common than ever, with prices normally at 100 ILS per gram, 450 per 5 gram and 800-850 per 10 gram. If you buy around 100g you can get prices around 65 per gram, and if you're connected it can go down to 50 ILS per gram.

Homegrown weed is rare, but happens. Generally it shouldn't cost anywhere lower than 75 ILS per gram, at any amount. A fair street price for good homegrown is around 120 ILS per gram and 1000 ILS per 10 gram.
And obviously elite stuff is prices differently, but don't expect to find it as a tourist.

Tel Aviv is packed with weed, and it is commonly smoked on the streets. Really easy to find. Any party should have some tokers to ask.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Every time I go I can get homegrown bud or pen hash. Be open and friendly and get to know the right people. Dicks don't get good weed.

H

HaHaHashish

Be open and friendly and get to know the right people. Dicks don't get good weed.

So true.

N

NBE One !

Hash aka "Hashish" is what i Consumed often in 1993 in TelAviv

Last edited: