What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star Smoke Report 9/08/06

I got the chance of smoking a few bowls of sensi star last night, so i'd thought i would post a smoke report. I smoked 2 bowls out of a decent spoon i have layin around.

Look: A solid 9. The buds were VERY frosty. They were a bright green, almost lime green. Some orange hairs as usual. Buds were very compac/dense. Practically no leaf, very nice trim job. If there was any leaf, it was covered in triches.

High: I'd Give it a solid 9.5. The high came on slowly, and then hit real hard. Very nice indica body stone but also a slight cerebral high also. Some couchlock, but not much. I felt great mentally and physically. I felt like i wanted to move and socialize during the begenning of the high, but felt the slight couchlock towards the end. The high lasted more than average, about 2 hours (i smoke ALOT, most strains last 45 mins to about an hour and a half on me). Although even after the high went away i could still feel a hazy feeling, like i was still slightly high just not to the full effect.

Potency: A Solid 9. It was strong, but not too strong. It was just perfect for me.

Taste/Smell: 10 for sure. I have to say, this bud tasted great! A very mild flavor, that was slightly sweet and a sour. not an overpowering taste, and not super sweet. It was perfect for me. Buds had a very strong, sour/fuel smell also.

Feel: The buds were very dense but fairly soft. I could tell this stuff was cured and trimmed with care.

Conclusion: This strain was great for me overall, probably the best i've tried personally...with sour diesel and lavender tieing in at a close second. This strain is good for moderate pain, and will leave you feeling good. The only thing i didn't like was the lung expansion, it had a very soft and nice taste...but if you took a large hit, you will cough terribly. I'd say atleast give it a try, you may like it or not...but i have to say it was a different experience for me and it's a very good strain.

By the way. I also will be growing paradise sensi star very soon as well as a few other nice strains. It will be a 1000w hps grow. Keep an eye out.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi SweetIndica, and thanks. I liked your report on the SS. It's one of the strains that I would like to get around to but haven't as of yet. Every report that I read on SS is a good one. So I have no doubt that it's a most worthy strain. I have to get around to buying some and following you in growing same. Thanks again for your work.

G

Great report SweetIndica... sounds like you found yourself a keeper strain :yes:

thanks for the comments. I just picked up a pack a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to grow it for awhile. I'm planning on growing atleast 6-8 sensi's so i can find a keeper and clone her a bunch. Does anyone know what traits to look for in veg? I'm assuming the more indica, the better?

In veg there will be a light green pheno and two darker green ones. Of the two darker ones the slightly shorter, less branchy one is the plant to look for. I have heard of but not witnessed a fourth pheno similar to the other two dark ones.

thebudwhisperer- thanks alot. I will be growing probably 5-6 sensi's from seed, so i am hoping i get atleast one good pheno, which i will take probably 12 clones or so and keep atleast 4-6 and fully flower them out.

canigrow- mine also, even though i've only tried it this once (but smoked a few bowls of it). I've heard such good reviews, that i had to put it in my garden. I'm probably going to be doing a mostly indica grow with several strains under my 1000w. I'm thinking Sensi star, Blockhead, and some Pacific G13 X Yumbolt seeds i picked up. I'm trying to find the best indica for my needs...so far sensi was the best. (so far i've smoked these indicas: Indica sour diesel pheno, Lavender, White Rhino, Bubblegum from serious, afghani #1, bubbilicious from nirvana, Blueberry from DP, White Widow, and a few other unknown indica strains i've picked up).

What strains is sensi star made of? I can't remember if it was an ortegs crossed with something, or if i'm thinking of another strain.

G

I have a pack of these as well...so many beans so little time..I need to get around to them someday...Great smoke report SweetIndica....I have grown their belladonna and I was very impressed...grew like an indica and smelled like stinky cotton candy.....reminded me of sweet old school skunk...paradise has great prices also...stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts