What's new

Ever seen this??

dankaroma

Ever seen plants look like this at end? Day 64 flowering and I plan on pulling them in 3 days. The buds are literally as hard as rocks and reek of diesel, but the leafs are all rusted over or dried up dead. Not a single fan leaf on this plant and hasn't been for weeks. Anyone seen anything like this. This is the only one that had issues out of my while crop. The strain is candyland.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 12

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
chop it, looks done , problem solved , i like starving my plants till the leaves start falling off at harvest , makes for the top shelf smoke , but maybe not top shelf pictures,peace

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I have a couple of plants that look very similar a week or two after getting too hot in the bud room.
Not all the plants but a couple each time the room stays above 96 F for more than a few hours.
The plants recover their overall health but the fan leaves are gone or damaged forever.
Currently there are three strains at a time in the bud room. The ones that yellow are not all the same strains. Position in the room has the most influence on leaf mortality.

Outdoor plants reach similar temperatures during summer afternoons without losing leaves.
I suspect airflow but have no hard facts.

dankaroma

Thanks for the replies. I will chop it on monday when I am home. I was just amazed that everything died off the way it did yet the buds look and smells so great. Hopefully looks aren't deceiving. Thanks again for replies.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I agree with the above posts totally, but purely as a word of warning I had something that looked similar a couple years back, only affected the leaves.... Turned out to be some kind of infection. I only got rid of it by bleaching out the containers and grow room between grows.
I do this every time now, and have not had it again.

It's probably not this, but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't share the information.

Happy smokin

Latest posts

Latest posts