What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow and setting up a $43 eBay 2x2 grow tent.

H

Huckster79

Yup, just remember there's a million ways to do it right. Listen to ones that say things like: this works great for me.... Avoid advice from those that say : this is only correct way, if you don't do it my way ur a fool.....

Rip into it and yes ull ef up some things along way and when you do be thrilled because no one became a legendary grower based off beginners luck... just figure it out these forums are great help.

I'm humbled by how well I'm doing a year into it and if it weren't the guys on this forum helping me either directly by me posting questions or being able to search past forums
; I would still walk, talk and grow like the nube I still technically am... but I dont. Welcome to the community

Riviera123

Going organic soil cause I change my mind and had a lot of time waiting for seeds to think about it . REcipee is https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/easy-organic-soil-mix-for-beginners.1116550/ Found a local source for earthworm castings on Craig's list . Bit hot outside doing this but got it done. The soil mix is in the cook stage now and I mix it up every few days in plastic tub . It Smelled bad first couple days now after a week or so it smells like regular earthy smell . Going to let it cook 4 weeks

DanDanger

Right? I would love a closed area to dry my buds. Even if it were small like that. Hey! It's a grow tent. So it's got an intake and exhaust. Easily hook up a carbon filter, and fan inside. Little oscillating fan in there going. Yeah... ;) And they'd be outta sight from other eyes.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Riviera, it's good to see you back friend. How have you been and what have you got growing? Keep us posted and glad you are back friend.

Timj

I run a few little 2x2 tents among my others. Here a 2x2 running a small $50.00 bloomspect SL600 (85 watt LED.) WIFI OG. Day 51 of 12/12.
20230528_175029.jpg
The bud on the right has been a bit freaky all along.

Here's another 2x2 I run using a QB135 rspec LED.
Gelato Day 68 of 12/12. Shaping up pretty nice. 135 watt HLG rspec V2
20230528_180017.jpg
20230528_180038.jpg