What's new

CocoCanna Oil Salve - anecdotal use.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I am undergoing Strong Chemotherapy at the current time as a follow up to cancer surgery.

I had a CatIV port fail and a small amount of the Deaded Cancer Kryptonite leached into my neck area. It was caught very quickly and I had surgery to remove the bad port and insert a new one last Monday. There was a little redness and soreness, nothing to really worry about. The majority of the pain was gone.

The spot of the soreness was still sore and my Oncologist told me to let him know if it gets worse and fill my script for antibiotics.

I then successfully got my infusions (4 hours).

Later that night I decided to see if my CocoCanna Oil would have any affect on the area. (Already Vaping the Bubba and ate a CanaCookie)

I spread a small amount of the Salve on the area (about 3 square inches) to see what would happen. The inflammation seemed to have reduced the swelling and discomfort. Before I went to bed I reapplied the salve.

The morning the symptoms are greatly mitigated.

Please let me know of you experiences :thank you: I will let you know how the next application works.

Remember this is only my anecdotal observation. They also gave me a good load of Steroids with the infusion.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'm doing well

I'm doing well

no help, but good luck ..as of now I am cancer free so far after surgery...yeehaw

I had a Lower Anterior Rectal Resection which took longer than expected which found some cancer on my pulvic wall, just scattered stuff. No spread, just localized with no spread to Lymph nodes.

So in a few months I will know more, expecting positive PET/CT.

Sold my Porsche and I'm looking for a new RV to visit my Gold Claims located across the state.

You can't keep a good man down :party: party like its 1999

Latest posts

Latest posts